uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 35   Külastatud: 74 users

Originaalne postitus

Postitatud BASED Ironail, 31.05.2011 - 07:00
Hey guys. Sign up for the summer tournament today! Seeds will be based on rank by SP. The rules are below (I'll repost them in the actual tournament thread).

(Heavily copypasta'd from n00lesscluebie's tournament)

RULES

1. SCHEDULING MATCHES

It is the responsibility of Tournament participants to arrange a time to play their matches against their assigned opponents within 1 week of the beginning of each round.
1a. Should participants be unable to agree upon a time within the one week for whatever reason, the tournament director will assign a time for the match to be played, first by attempting to reconcile the player's schedules, and finally by fiat should accommodations be unattainable.
1b. If only 1 player attends the time assigned for the make-up match, that player will either be assigned a reserve to play, or be deemed the winner, as decided by the Tournament Director
1c. In the event that neither player makes the make-up match, the Tournament director can at his discretion either reschedule the match again, or disqualify both participants.

2. CREATING A MATCH

When both players are in attendance, and ready to play the match, the top player of each bracket will create the 1V1 Game with the following
settings:

Map Name: Europe
Starting Funds: $5000
Turn Duration: 2 or 3 Minutes (both participants must agree, or the default is 2 minutes)
Maximum Players: 2

Victory:
Capture Capital: Hold for 2 Turns
Maximum Game Duration: 50 Turns

Advanced:
Initial Countries: 1
100 Additional Cities: Both contestants must agree, but the default is Yes (100+ cities.)

3. Playing a Match

The Match will be played as any Afterwind game, until:
a. the victory condition is achieved,
b. the maximum turn occurs, in which case, victory will be determined by the player with the most SP.
c. One player surrenders or quits the game, in which case, the remaining player is deemed victorious

4. Reporting a Victory

It is the responsibility of the Victor to report the result of the game to the Tournament Director via forum of private message

4a. If possible, the winner should take a screen shot of the results of the game, showing the winner
4b. In the event that a screenshot is unavailable, the results must be corroborated by the losing opponent for the match to be considered valid.
31.05.2011 - 22:33
Kirjutas Vafika, 31.05.2011 at 18:52

>VAFIKA VS FRUIT
THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE JOINING SUCK ASS AKA IF I BEAT IRONAIL I WIN.OROORRO
>IMPLYING I WON'T BEAT IRONAIL.

P.S: I FEEL BAD FOR FRUIT CUZ HE CAN'T BEAT ME NOR IRONAIL SO HE CAN'T WIN.FEELS BAD BRO.

Just would like to remind you that you can't even capture slovenia with 20 tanks when it has 1 miltia. Jus sayin.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
31.05.2011 - 23:27
I'll sign up and I'll win too if there's space left.

Why?

Because USA.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.06.2011 - 03:16
Right. that's 32. that's enough for now. tournament will start tomorrow.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.06.2011 - 03:17
Anyone wishing to join from now on can do so as a reserve. Which means that if someone doesn't appear for the 1st, 2nd or 3rd rounds, you can join in their stead.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.06.2011 - 03:23
Http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=1392

Also, no whining about the seeding: I shuffled the top 10 players, and then shuffled the bottom 22 players, in order to get the final line-up.
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita