uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 8   Külastatud: 100 users
29.02.2012 - 19:26
RoodyMcNipples
Konto kustutatud
So i saw how you can get 'free' premium from kongregate, so i decided to make an account...

After I made this account, which i named RoodyMcNipple, i mixed up both accounts and wasted 7500 SP adding a (1) to my name...

Then, instead of connecting accounts on first login, i spent 5 hours on surveys and got premium with 'kreds'

Now I cant connect 'RoodyMcNipple' to my account "RoodyMcNipples1' What do I do? Or did I just waste 20 kreds and 7500 SP for nothing?
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
29.02.2012 - 22:59
Ask Ivan or Amok for help.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.03.2012 - 03:04
 Ivan (Admin)
Kirjutas Guest, 29.02.2012 at 19:26

So i saw how you can get 'free' premium from kongregate, so i decided to make an account...

After I made this account, which i named RoodyMcNipple, i mixed up both accounts and wasted 7500 SP adding a (1) to my name...

Then, instead of connecting accounts on first login, i spent 5 hours on surveys and got premium with 'kreds'

Now I cant connect 'RoodyMcNipple' to my account "RoodyMcNipples1' What do I do? Or did I just waste 20 kreds and 7500 SP for nothing?

These are 2 different Afterwind accounts, you can't combine them. But I can transfer your Coalitions pack to the RoodyMcNipples1 account.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.03.2012 - 14:06
Awesome how do I do that?
----
All our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death. Life's but a walking shadow a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.03.2012 - 14:07
Kirjutas Ivan, 01.03.2012 at 03:04

Kirjutas Guest, 29.02.2012 at 19:26

These are 2 different Afterwind accounts, you can't combine them. But I can transfer your Coalitions pack to the RoodyMcNipples1 account.

thought i'd use this post to get your attention about kongregate

The plays on the game for dramatically increase until you incorporate badges into the game, i don't know exactly how it works. but is requires for the game to be above 4 stars with a certain amount of votes, and you generally get badges in quicker if your game is sponsored

here is the sponsorship page incorporate - http://www.kongregate.com/pages/sponsorshipterms pretty much 99% sure you won't want to do this though, because i think it gives the site some say in how the game is developed, will give you more revenue though.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.03.2012 - 15:16
 Ivan (Admin)
Kirjutas Jim Jimmies, 01.03.2012 at 14:06

I've already done that.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.03.2012 - 15:19
 Ivan (Admin)
Kirjutas nonames, 01.03.2012 at 14:07

thought i'd use this post to get your attention about kongregate

The plays on the game for dramatically increase until you incorporate badges into the game, i don't know exactly how it works. but is requires for the game to be above 4 stars with a certain amount of votes, and you generally get badges in quicker if your game is sponsored

here is the sponsorship page incorporate - http://www.kongregate.com/pages/sponsorshipterms pretty much 99% sure you won't want to do this though, because i think it gives the site some say in how the game is developed, will give you more revenue though.

Thanks. We will probably get badges a bit later on - I'm in contact with one of the Kongregate guys and he hinted that it wouldn't be much of a problem.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.03.2012 - 15:56
Kirjutas Ivan, 01.03.2012 at 15:16

Kirjutas Jim Jimmies, 01.03.2012 at 14:06

I've already done that.

Oh lol misread it thanks
----
All our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death. Life's but a walking shadow a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita