uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 6   Külastatud: 79 users
11.02.2011 - 18:16
Well, I took the opportunity to test out what happens when you play a Europe game with turn time at 1 minute. I think this is a jewel of Afterwind. I spent the next 16 rounds, fighting two fronts, conquering most of Europe. My adrenaline was high, my hand was numb. Suddenly, Afterwind become more like a FPS. Quick reactions, multiple things to look over. I don't understand why this doesn't happen more often. (Well, probably to prevent RSI in every player)

So I'd like to put this out to the lovely forum readers to try, and don't be afraid, be very afraid.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
12.02.2011 - 13:03
...until you get disconnected and miss 3 turns
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
16.02.2011 - 00:58
I saw some topics related to game turn duration, and in my opinion this game isn't a "real time" one.So the "best player" isn't the one that is the fastest mouse clicker addict.

So, I don't see the point to not let players get the time they need to move their units.Or you can set it in the game title, like chess rules : "blitz " limited time turns.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
17.02.2011 - 02:58
I usually play three 1 minute matches against my friends, but we set it to 1 minute since we do not have much time to play it on school.

Unless you play a map bigger than Europe or Europe+, 1 min is doable.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
08.07.2011 - 03:14
I used to do it all the time, thats why i have to wait 2.5 mins in a 3 min game. it really helps your speed skills
----
i know there's an answer i just don't know what it is yet
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
08.07.2011 - 09:52
It is awesome.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita