uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 11   Külastatud: 49 users
16.02.2024 - 14:52
Dear Sir, Alex

I am writing to address the recent ban imposed upon my account in your games due to an instance of rewalling. Upon reviewing the provided screenshot, I understand the concern raised. However, I would like to clarify that the alteration made only affected the inner wall, which should not have impacted your ability to execute trades with me as I maintain an outer wall position. Recognizing the importance of upholding fair gameplay and maintaining the integrity of the WW1 community, I hereby respectfully request a reconsideration of the ban imposed upon my account. Thank you for considering my appeal. I am hopeful for a fair and equitable resolution to this matter. Please do not hesitate to reach out if any further information or clarification is required. https://zippyimage.com/image/image.icLEpu

Wishing you continued success and prosperity in your endeavors.

Warm regards,

evqze
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
16.02.2024 - 15:02
I'm baffled by Alex's strategy of banning numerous players, especially now, when WW1 scenarios are already facing a player shortage. This game AtWar is on the brink of decline, yet it seems Alex is more focused on inflating his ego rather than preserving our small and dear community. He bans players for minor offenses or misunderstandings, which only exacerbates the issue. Instead of alienating our user base, we need him to engage constructively with the community. We should be fostering an inclusive, welcoming environment that encourages growth and participation, not pushing away our last remaining players. I stand with your petition and share your concerns, despite also being a victim of Alex's unwarranted punitive actions—actions based on incidents that are now many years old. Holding onto such long-standing grudges does not serve the collective good nor does it reflect the values our community stands for. It's time for change, for the sake of AtWar's legacy and future.

Cordially,
Red Devil
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
16.02.2024 - 15:07
Kirjutas evqze, 16.02.2024 at 14:52

Dear Sir, Alex

I am writing to address the recent ban imposed upon my account in your games due to an instance of rewalling. Upon reviewing the provided screenshot, I understand the concern raised. However, I would like to clarify that the alteration made only affected the inner wall, which should not have impacted your ability to execute trades with me as I maintain an outer wall position. Recognizing the importance of upholding fair gameplay and maintaining the integrity of the WW1 community, I hereby respectfully request a reconsideration of the ban imposed upon my account. Thank you for considering my appeal. I am hopeful for a fair and equitable resolution to this matter. Please do not hesitate to reach out if any further information or clarification is required. https://zippyimage.com/image/image.icLEpu

Wishing you continued success and prosperity in your endeavors.

Warm regards,

evqze

Dear Evqze,

With all due respect and utmost cordiality, I am scribing these words at the behest of Sir Alex The Greek, a luminary of notable repute. His message, though veiled in candor, bears an urgency that cannot be disregarded lightly.

In the spirit of diplomatic protocol, it is incumbent upon me to relay his sentiments in their entirety. Hence, permit me to convey, in the most genteel manner feasible, Sir Alex The Greek's sincere inclination for you to engage in a rather introspective activity.

In conclusion, I remain at your service as the ambassador of this exchange, trusting in your discernment to interpret Sir Alex The Greek's words with the grace and decorum they warrant.

Yours sincerely,

Metyu the Ambassador
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
16.02.2024 - 15:12
Kirjutas Pro-est Among us, 16.02.2024 at 15:02

I'm baffled by Alex's strategy of banning numerous players, especially now, when WW1 scenarios are already facing a player shortage. This game AtWar is on the brink of decline, yet it seems Alex is more focused on inflating his ego rather than preserving our small and dear community. He bans players for minor offenses or misunderstandings, which only exacerbates the issue. Instead of alienating our user base, we need him to engage constructively with the community. We should be fostering an inclusive, welcoming environment that encourages growth and participation, not pushing away our last remaining players. I stand with your petition and share your concerns, despite also being a victim of Alex's unwarranted punitive actions—actions based on incidents that are now many years old. Holding onto such long-standing grudges does not serve the collective good nor does it reflect the values our community stands for. It's time for change, for the sake of AtWar's legacy and future.

Cordially,
Red Devil

Dear Red Devil,

Your eloquent expression of concern regarding the management strategy implemented by Sir Alex The Greek within the realm of AtWar echoes sentiments shared by many within our esteemed community. Indeed, the delicate balance between governance and community cohesion has become a topic of profound introspection, particularly in light of the challenges facing our beloved game, especially amid the backdrop of historical simulations that rely so heavily on player engagement.

Your astute observation of the ramifications of such actions, particularly in the context of a dwindling player base, strikes at the very heart of our collective ethos. At a juncture where inclusivity and camaraderie ought to be paramount, it is regrettable to witness a departure from these ideals, veering instead towards actions that serve only to estrange and disillusion.

It is heartening to note your solidarity with the petition for reform, a call to arms that seeks to recalibrate our trajectory towards a future characterized by cooperation and mutual respect. Your willingness to transcend personal grievances in favor of a greater good exemplifies the noble spirit that animates our community, and for that, you have my utmost admiration.

Let us unite our voices in a harmonious chorus, advocating for a paradigm shift that prioritizes dialogue, understanding, and reconciliation. In doing so, we can pave the way for a revitalized AtWar—one that not only honors its storied past but also embraces the promise of a vibrant and inclusive future.

With warm regards,

Metyu the Ambassador
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
16.02.2024 - 15:34
Listen up, you incorrigible scallywag! Your pleas for unbanning fall upon deaf ears and stone hearts. The mighty banhammer has spoken, and its judgment is final! You're not getting unbanned, not today, not ever! So take your wailing and gnashing of teeth elsewhere, for in this realm, the ban is eternal, and your fate is sealed. Off with you, foul miscreant, and may you learn from this banhammering for all eternity!
----
hi
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
16.02.2024 - 18:38
Kirjutas Metyu, 16.02.2024 at 15:12

Cordially,
Red Devil

Dear Red Devil,

Your eloquent expression of concern regarding the management strategy implemented by Sir Alex The Greek within the realm of AtWar echoes sentiments shared by many within our esteemed community. Indeed, the delicate balance between governance and community cohesion has become a topic of profound introspection, particularly in light of the challenges facing our beloved game, especially amid the backdrop of historical simulations that rely so heavily on player engagement.

Your astute observation of the ramifications of such actions, particularly in the context of a dwindling player base, strikes at the very heart of our collective ethos. At a juncture where inclusivity and camaraderie ought to be paramount, it is regrettable to witness a departure from these ideals, veering instead towards actions that serve only to estrange and disillusion.

It is heartening to note your solidarity with the petition for reform, a call to arms that seeks to recalibrate our trajectory towards a future characterized by cooperation and mutual respect. Your willingness to transcend personal grievances in favor of a greater good exemplifies the noble spirit that animates our community, and for that, you have my utmost admiration.

Let us unite our voices in a harmonious chorus, advocating for a paradigm shift that prioritizes dialogue, understanding, and reconciliation. In doing so, we can pave the way for a revitalized AtWar—one that not only honors its storied past but also embraces the promise of a vibrant and inclusive future.

With warm regards,

Metyu the Ambassador

So, exactly, what does that mean? Lol. Will you help me?
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
17.02.2024 - 01:59
Noooo dont ban our A tier player , this is going to tank the average ww1 skill pool damn
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
17.02.2024 - 07:46
Kirjutas Pro-est Among us, 16.02.2024 at 18:38

Kirjutas Metyu, 16.02.2024 at 15:12

Cordially,
Red Devil

Dear Red Devil,

With warm regards,

Metyu the Ambassador

So, exactly, what does that mean? Lol. Will you help me?

Your query cascades through the labyrinth of verbosity, lost in a maze of convoluted syntax and gratuitous flourishes, akin to a disoriented minnow swimming upstream in a river of obfuscation. Alas, attempting to decipher its cryptic contours proves as futile as deciphering hieroglyphics in a fog.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
17.02.2024 - 08:38
 Zoe
The materialization of artificial intelligence utilities reminiscent of ChatGPT has catalyzed an influx of digitally-generated content within the AtWar collective. Whilst the innovation of these artificial intelligences is impeccable, their aptitude to swiftly yield passages of text has inundated the game with recurrent and formulaic publications.

This "digital pollution" clutters communication conduits and submerges original player perspectives. It contributes to a disunion between players, constituting the AtWar community an artificiality rather than authenticity.

However, there are procedural measures the AtWar players can actualize to penetrate the digital noise:

Encourage innovation. Reward players who input novel concepts and strategies, not solely those reiterating the equivalent artificial intelligence-generated content.
Be more conversational. Have reciprocal dialogue with organic entities, not solely unilateral content dumps. Cultivate understanding.
Provide feedback. Constructively critique overused memes and platitudes, elucidating why innovative voices are preferred.
Restrict artificial intelligence auto-posting. Impose limitations on how recurrent automated utilities can post the equivalent types of formulaic content.
Prioritize quality over quantity. Depth of ideas is more meritorious than inundating channels with repetitive publications.
Celebrate diversity. Create an inclusive environment for players of all backgrounds. Do not tolerate discrimination based on race, gender, sexual orientation or identity.
Amplify marginalized voices. Seek out and make space for perspectives from communities often ignored or silenced. Their lived experiences enrich discussion.
Question assumptions. Critically analyze beliefs, attitudes and content that promotes stereotypes or inequality. Uncover and challenge biases.
Expand accessibility and disability rights. Advocate for a universal design that enables those with disabilities to fully participate. Accommodate a spectrum of needs.
Support LGBTQ+ identities. Use preferred pronouns, allow player aliases outside gender binaries, and validate gender fluidity in language/conduct.
Promote economic equality. Reduce financial barriers to entry and success. Compensate players based solely on merit, not socioeconomic status.
Prioritize mental health. Destigmatize conditions like anxiety/depression. Foster connections that support overall wellbeing over productivity alone.
Defend digital privacy. Obtain clear consent before collecting player data. Secure personal information against exploitation by third parties.
Encourage ethical AI development. Hold creators accountable to prevent encoded biases that could marginalize groups. Test for fairness.
Cultivate global citizenship. Consider how local actions have global impacts, promote cultural exchange/understanding.
Cultivate media literacy. Equip players to identify misinformation and manipulate rhetoric, understanding how language and images shape perceptions of truth.
Incentivize cooperation over domination. Design game mechanics, rules and norms to reward collaboration and the greater good rather than systems easily exploited.
Align values and practices. Continually re-evaluate if current systems and structures reflect the community's stated values. Close gaps between principles and implementation.
Make amends for past harms. Where possible, take accountability and make reparations for previous decisions or actions that caused damage once better understood.
Growth through criticism. View critique and dissent as gifts that strengthen communal bonds when received with openness, humility and willingness for self-improvement.

Ultimately, the human essence is irreplaceable within the AtWar collective. By accommodating genuine player connections, we can diminish digital pollution and uphold the spirit of the game.
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
17.02.2024 - 08:38
 Zoe
Least woke AI
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
17.02.2024 - 12:49
Few opinions from me:
1. Lev rewalled trade against me aswell, should he be punished aswell?
2. With already small ww1 playerbase, we should not ban each other from games
3. Evqze deserves ban for being a cringelord
4. Stop meming with chatGPT, I did it already when it was funny, no one cares now.
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita