uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 48   Külastatud: 171 users

Originaalne postitus

Postitatud Dirk Hardpeck, 30.03.2011 - 21:34
There seems to be a complete lack of class in many Afterwind games. I propose that we propose Etiquette rules to live by and enjoy. Something to make us more Elegantgentlemen.

My proposal:
When it's been a good enjoyable game, and you're down to two people, ally victory when it becomes clear that one person is about to win.
12.04.2011 - 18:34
Kirjutas multicultiSTRONG, 12.04.2011 at 17:24

Kirjutas Vespre, 11.04.2011 at 23:24

Don't ally with every single person in the game. you will look like a retard.

I ally with people so I can backstab them at their weakest point but at the same time it stops them from suspecting me of betrayals.

Do you think this is improper?

uhhhh yes.
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
12.04.2011 - 19:38
Kirjutas multicultiSTRONG, 12.04.2011 at 17:24

Kirjutas Vespre, 11.04.2011 at 23:24

Don't ally with every single person in the game. you will look like a retard.

I ally with people so I can backstab them at their weakest point but at the same time it stops them from suspecting me of betrayals.

Do you think this is improper?

Yes.
----
"Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king." -1 Peter 2:17
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
12.04.2011 - 19:44
I never betray my allies (unless they have proven dishonorable or are invading my fellow U.L.A.P. members). I may break a peace but never an alliance. Therefore, people are more prone to trust me and I have gained a good reputation. I keep track of those who have proven to be traitors and I am sure to warn other players about them and target them in game. So usually the betrayers get "punished" by combined alliance against them, and lose.
----
"Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king." -1 Peter 2:17
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
12.04.2011 - 19:56
Kirjutas EAGLE EMPEROR, 12.04.2011 at 19:44

I never betray my allies (unless they have proven dishonorable or are invading my fellow U.L.A.P. members). I may break a peace but never an alliance. Therefore, people are more prone to trust me and I have gained a good reputation. I keep track of those who have proven to be traitors and I am sure to warn other players about them and target them in game. So usually the betrayers get "punished" by combined alliance against them, and lose.

Sounds kinda harsh there bub. It's only a game, breaking an alliance is just part of the expierience.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
20.04.2011 - 10:34

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OH WOW
you betrayed 6 people in a SINGLE game ansd you "never betray anyone"
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, BY ALLAH, YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!
----
Beheading infidels is a patriotic duty
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
20.04.2011 - 13:50
Tsiteeri:

OH WOW

With you on that one
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
20.04.2011 - 15:17
Kirjutas multicultiSTRONG, 20.04.2011 at 10:34

Another righteous man here I see.
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
20.04.2011 - 18:15

OH WOW

And which game was this were I declared war on my allies? If it is the one I am thinking you are speaking of, I ended one alliance (and please note, that I did NOT declare WAR on him. HE declared war on ME). I only ended the alliance because I had suspicions about that ally giving information to my enemies. Nevertheless, THEY declared war on me. I do not declare war on my allies unless there is a very good reason.
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
21.04.2011 - 15:52
Kirjutas Mahdi, 20.04.2011 at 15:17

Another righteous man here I see.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO DON'T OBEY ALLAH, or give them cookies, depends on the mood really.
Kirjutas EAGLE EMPEROR, 20.04.2011 at 18:15

OH WOW

And which game was this were I declared war on my allies? If it is the one I am thinking you are speaking of, I ended one alliance (and please note, that I did NOT declare WAR on him. HE declared war on ME). I only ended the alliance because I had suspicions about that ally giving information to my enemies. Nevertheless, THEY declared war on me. I do not declare war on my allies unless there is a very good reason.

no, let's see:

everyone prepared to fight a unified super-china, we in Europe prepared. Suddenly you break alliances with the rest of North America and send an invasion force against Europe and the allied with China.

we tried to persuade you to stop being an enemy of Allah, but you simply started laughing. Then the already-betrayed rest of America declared war on you and killed you.

if THAT isn't a betrayal, I have fucking no idea what that is.
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
21.04.2011 - 18:54
Don't listen to Multi, he's just making "noise".
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
22.04.2011 - 07:26
OFFTOPIC: I won 2 Whole World games and I won 6k SP from you guys.How am I mad?

ONTOPIC:In a war game there is no such thing as Etiquette.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
22.04.2011 - 08:01

This is why you have 100k less sp than me.
If you work it out, i'm gaining 1100sp per game that i have gained sp in. (including medals)

and you gain an average of 600sp per game. (including medals, and excluding referalls)\

and for your information: ganking earns you less sp, you have to share the sp when your fighting them with your allies, then you have to share the half of your enemies sp. You gain much more by defeating your ally than staying allied with him.

eg. i gained 1600 sp in my last game, if i hadn't of backstabbed my weak ally, i would of only got 600.
Doesn't seem like alot, but 50 games later, you'll have gained 30,000 more sp.

So come at me bro.

if you can name a time when you earned 2k+ for 3 games in a row, like i did today, my arguement is invalid.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
22.04.2011 - 09:13
Kirjutas nonames, 22.04.2011 at 08:01

If you work it out, i'm gaining 1100sp per game that i have gained sp in. (including medals)

and you gain an average of 600sp per game. (including medals, and excluding referalls)\

and for your information: ganking earns you less sp, you have to share the sp when your fighting them with your allies, then you have to share the half of your enemies sp. You gain much more by defeating your ally than staying allied with him.

eg. i gained 1600 sp in my last game, if i hadn't of backstabbed my weak ally, i would of only got 600.

So come at me bro.

if you can name a time when you earned 2k+ for 3 games in a row, like i did today, my arguement is invalid.

This.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
23.04.2011 - 14:38
GL HF at the beginning, GG WP at the end. Nothing to it.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
27.04.2011 - 13:31
Kirjutas nonames, 22.04.2011 at 08:01

So come at me bro.

This all sounds like XhardXcoreX lonewolfs who play to ruin other peoples' days is trying to start shit. Far differant than what I had in mind for this thread.

I mean, dear lord. This thread turned in to an "I'm better than you because I have more SP and I backstab, so deal with it" thread.
----
Resident fa/tg/uy of afterwind.
Why can't I hold all these artifacts?
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
27.04.2011 - 13:37
Dirk, if you feel like Topic is run it's course, I can close it for you
----
Very vicious moderator
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
27.04.2011 - 16:00
Cardinal(or any mod), please lock this thread. It has now become pointless.
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
27.04.2011 - 16:09
Kirjutas Psychostick, 27.04.2011 at 16:00

Cardinal(or any mod), please lock this thread. It has now become pointless.

then it will die by itself.

If mods are allowed to lock threads when they think they have "run their course", soon they will go wild locking every thread they even remotely dislike for personal reasons.

I am sure that, eg http://afterwind.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=49&board_page=3 has run its course. And this is why it is in the bottom!
Locking threads because they are old is just bad mojo.
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita