‹‹ Tagasi Bugs
uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 8   Külastatud: 28 users
07.05.2014 - 08:08
After I connected to one of my games and was about to start my turn, Silverlight suddenly crashed. When I refreshed the page, I was now in spectator mode. I'm still listed under Players and all of my units are still there, but I can't do anything because the game thinks I'm a spectator. I can't re-join because the game already has the maximum number of players. Is there anything I (or anyone else) can do to fix this?
Link to game: http://atwar-game.com/play/#g/0632107766
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
07.05.2014 - 16:51
Hmm . Maybe someone could of joined the game as the color you were previously using. Also since you had to reopen atwar did you have to automatically have to find the game or was it the first game you saw?
----
It's not the end.

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
07.05.2014 - 21:17
Thanks for responding. I don't think anyone else took my color because my name is still on the list of players, and I appear to still have all of my cities and units. And I'm pretty sure that when I hit refresh I was taken straight to the game.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
07.05.2014 - 21:56
You probably missed 3 or more turns and host kicked you (you color/units would remain till end of turn).
Another explanation is bug. Sorry for inconvenience; thankfully its a rare exception. Better luck next time.
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
08.05.2014 - 05:18
Kirjutas Columna Durruti, 07.05.2014 at 21:56

You probably missed 3 or more turns and host kicked you (you color/units would remain till end of turn).
Another explanation is bug. Sorry for inconvenience; thankfully its a rare exception. Better luck next time.

I don't think so, because as he just refreshed his browser. This might have taken him an interval of some seconds.
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
08.05.2014 - 07:01
Kirjutas Flaming Spaz, 08.05.2014 at 05:18

I don't think so, because as he just refreshed his browser. This might have taken him an interval of some seconds.

Ok, then bad luck.
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
08.05.2014 - 07:03
Kirjutas Columna Durruti, 08.05.2014 at 07:01

Kirjutas Flaming Spaz, 08.05.2014 at 05:18

Ok, then bad luck.

Yeah.
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
08.05.2014 - 07:34

I didn't miss any turns, so you're probably right about it being a bug.
Oh well...The game is only five turns in, so I guess it's not a huge deal or anything ^.^
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita