‹‹ Tagasi Bugs
uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 5   Külastatud: 21 users
12.08.2012 - 20:19
I think it maybe because of the server but i've seen peoples whole turns just not go through. (And also my turns.) I can't seem to reproduce it so I don't know what causes it.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
12.08.2012 - 21:39
Turns don't go through because you lose connection to the server. this can be helped by pressing end turn when you have got your major moves through, and saving for little moves. you can also send a pm to yourself to test if you are still connected etc.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
12.08.2012 - 22:08
Oh its the server. Explains why I couldn't reproduce it then. Funny cos this was my mood when I couldn't find out why.

----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
13.08.2012 - 13:38
Kirjutas Deray YG, 12.08.2012 at 22:08

Oh its the server. Explains why I couldn't reproduce it then. Funny cos this was my mood when I couldn't find out why.

lol.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
14.08.2012 - 17:21
Kirjutas nonames, 12.08.2012 at 21:39

Turns don't go through because you lose connection to the server. this can be helped by pressing end turn when you have got your major moves through, and saving for little moves. you can also send a pm to yourself to test if you are still connected etc.

Not always. This JUST happened to me, when I ended turn a minute early and was chatting with other people in that time. I didn't save anything new, but I still froze up when the turn was ending and lost every single movement, despite having ended the turn EXTREMELY early.
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita