‹‹ Tagasi Bugs
uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 15   Külastatud: 90 users
26.03.2011 - 04:17
Sometimes when I move my troops then end turn, the next turn it will show that I never moved my troops to begin with. Example: I moved 50 bombers to attack an enemy city and the next turn the bombers were still where they were the last turn; they haven't moved at all even though I moved them to attack.

This only started happening to me over the past couple of days, before that it was fine. When it happens a couple times it just irritating but its happened to me so many times now that I cant even count.

I asked around and its been happening to other people as well... Please fix this glitch!
----
"Si vis pacem, para bellum" - Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
26.03.2011 - 11:09
 Amok (Admin)
Need more info. Can anyone else please confirm this and provide more details? I can't seem to reproduce it.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
26.03.2011 - 11:16
Might be that his troops are being blocked by other people attacking them?
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
26.03.2011 - 11:32
 Amok (Admin)
Kirjutas King Cow, 26.03.2011 at 11:16

It might be. But I actually changed something in that area in the last update, so there could be a bug there (though I double checked that part and didn't see any errors in logic).
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
26.03.2011 - 14:36
Kirjutas King Cow, 26.03.2011 at 11:16

I dont think so... Sometimes ill just be moving my troops inside my own territory and then next turn it will appear like i never moved them in the first place. No enemy to be seen.
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
26.03.2011 - 14:47
Could be ninja marines....
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
27.03.2011 - 09:59
I know what's happening to him and I have the same problem, but maybe for different reasons.

Sometimes I have little d/c in the middle or in the end of the turn, but I don't really notice it until I see, in the next turn, that all my movements (including building units) didn't happen at all. It's really frustating because it cost me a few games already, but it only happens when I wait to timeout and don't hit the end turn button. Now I always rush and hit it while I still have 5 seconds or something, just to be sure my week 'really happened'.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
28.03.2011 - 02:35
Thanks for the explanation about whats happening, ill make sure to hit the button every turn now. And what does "d/c" mean? lol
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
28.03.2011 - 03:31
D/c means disconnect.
----
CONAN! What is best in life?
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
15.12.2011 - 08:49
 ViLa
I'm sorry but i've been experiencing the same issue along with 11 of my mates on a private game we have.
It happens too commonly for the game to be playable and they are starting to get restless over it.

Basically what happens is that we do our movements then they go offline do some stuff and come back to check if the other players have played yet and thats when they find out that all their movements are gone. Some actually mention buying troops that are not there and losing the money. Others say they placed troops somewhere and they show up someplace else.

Anyway i think i might understand part of the issue...
i've had 13 men going somewhere then when the next turn came, their movement didn't happen so i did it again and saved the turn. When i came back the turn hadn't finished but the troops were where i left them the first time AND they we're able to move from that spot.

So basically what i'm noticing is that the first turn was recorded yet not placed on the map when i relogged. When i came back for the third time, on the second turn, it was there and waiting for orders as if the second orders never even happened (they didn't happen because the game thinks the troops aren't there and so the movement isn't possible).

What i'm saying is that i think that the game records movements the first time but then it ocasionally forgets them for an unknown amount of turns/relogs.

I think this is critical and a major bug as the 11 people i'm playing with are starting to say that the game is broken. You'll probably also end up having memleaks or database errors if this erroneous movements keep going indefinitely.

Hope this helps and i'll be anxiously waiting for a fix!
I love this game and the possibility of playing with everyone regardless of time constraints.

Out of topic: *cry of frustration* i bought the game for 20€ then 5h later it went to 11€ :(
----
You need a lesson.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
15.12.2011 - 08:51
Kirjutas ViLa, 15.12.2011 at 08:49

I'm sorry but i've been experiencing the same issue along with 11 of my mates on a private game we have.
It happens too commonly for the game to be playable and they are starting to get restless over it.

Basically what happens is that we do our movements then they go offline do some stuff and come back to check if the other players have played yet and thats when they find out that all their movements are gone. Some actually mention buying troops that are not there and losing the money. Others say they placed troops somewhere and they show up someplace else.

Anyway i think i might understand part of the issue...
i've had 13 men going somewhere then when the next turn came, their movement didn't happen so i did it again and saved the turn. When i came back the turn hadn't finished but the troops were where i left them the first time AND they we're able to move from that spot.

So basically what i'm noticing is that the first turn was recorded yet not placed on the map when i relogged. When i came back for the third time, on the second turn, it was there and waiting for orders as if the second orders never even happened (they didn't happen because the game thinks the troops aren't there and so the movement isn't possible).

What i'm saying is that i think that the game records movements the first time but then it ocasionally forgets them for an unknown amount of turns/relogs.

I think this is critical and a major bug as the 11 people i'm playing with are starting to say that the game is broken. You'll probably also end up having memleaks or database errors if this erroneous movements keep going indefinitely.

Hope this helps and i'll be anxiously waiting for a fix!
I love this game and the possibility of playing with everyone regardless of time constraints.

Out of topic: *cry of frustration* i bought the game for 20€ then 5h later it went to 11€ :(

I think you and your friends are forgetting to press end turn.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
15.12.2011 - 08:51
 ViLa
Quote:
"I think you and your friends are forgetting to press end turn. "

--------------
Absolutely not! lol

Seriously thats not the issue.

I can also mention that if i enter some other game and come back to our original game, the players that show up as needing to click to end turn show up as the other players from the other game. This is fixed by relogging but i think its only a visual issue.
----
You need a lesson.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
15.12.2011 - 13:38
Kirjutas ViLa, 15.12.2011 at 08:49

i've had 13 men going somewhere then when the next turn came, their movement didn't happen so i did it again and saved the turn.

If you used save button, it's bugged and if you make many moves some are skipped. As for the other bugs I have not experienced since i don't play casuals, but when they came out they had some weird bugs too so it's likely it's not only the save turn button.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
15.01.2012 - 01:05
This bug lost me 500 sp points because my units would not move to retake my capital which the enemy had evacuated X(
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
09.02.2012 - 10:14
Yep this is back....... It cost me 2 stacks and happened throughout the game. My stack wouldn't move but my general would.

----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita