‹‹ Tagasi Bugs
uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 5   Külastatud: 40 users
04.12.2013 - 02:43
Hi,

The game is tiago185's game, it's a casual beginner with a 12 hour turnaround. Game of Thrones map.

I have 11 warships docked in a spot with one militia. I cannot separate them, and as the militia cannot board the warships, it means they are all stuck!

Please free my warships, their guns need unloading.

They are near South Grey Gallows town, an island between Sunspear and the Western Disputed Lands.

Thanks,
Nonny
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
04.12.2013 - 13:14
AlexMeza
Konto kustutatud
Huh? Probably you're having some trouble moving units. Try redoing tutorial.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
04.12.2013 - 14:11
No, I think I've worked out how to move things ok.

I click on the stack and land unit movement is greyed, switch to navy and that's greyed too. Everything else on the map moves ok.

Solved it - I had to move a transport to the stack, which could load the infantry and that allowed the navy to move.

Seems to e a bug whereby if you have infantry on the coast and if non-troop transport ships end the turn close enough to merge then they all get trapped until a transport can be brought in to lift out the infantry.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
04.12.2013 - 15:10
AlexMeza
Konto kustutatud
Try clicking the city, then go into the naval units menu. There you can move ships only.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
04.12.2013 - 19:48
Kirjutas Nonny, 04.12.2013 at 14:11

No, I think I've worked out how to move things ok.

I click on the stack and land unit movement is greyed, switch to navy and that's greyed too. Everything else on the map moves ok.

Solved it - I had to move a transport to the stack, which could load the infantry and that allowed the navy to move.

Seems to e a bug whereby if you have infantry on the coast and if non-troop transport ships end the turn close enough to merge then they all get trapped until a transport can be brought in to lift out the infantry.

Another solution:

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita