Hääletustulemusi kokku: 73
06.06.2024 - 17:03
Atwar dies
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
06.06.2024 - 18:31
Kirjutas ulvi., 06.06.2024 at 17:03

Atwar dies

BECAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF A NIGHT. THATS WHY!!!
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
08.06.2024 - 01:05
 nutt
Tsiteeri:
Kirjutas Tokugawa, 06.06.2024 at 18:31

BECAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF A NIGHT. THATS WHY!!!

----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
08.06.2024 - 18:20
I keep coming back for the nostalgia after all these years, sadly most of the players i played with during my era of atwar no longer play

no investment was made into this game, rather it was sold off. and the small community of amazing players dwindled as life consumed us all.

wish i could go back and play a few more clan wars against clovis and SM, and Laochra and his group.

RIP atwar
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
10.06.2024 - 09:43
I think its largely due to the belief of stagnation. I used to play this game daily but there has been no updates of communications at all. the death of rp games signalled the fall. Even though we all know rp is cancer it brought in a lot of new blood and allowed people to develop. i havent seen a full rp game in ages, even ww1 is hard to fill. when i win the lottery i swear on my dog i will revive this game
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
30.06.2024 - 16:35
The problem is that Atwar is no longer "targeting" an specific audience. Lets be honest, the most profitable users and the ones that would play the most are teenagers. Dave must pay marketing on tiktok/instagram. All those kids watching those "little dark age edits" on tiktok easily could be new players. This game is perfect for those who prefer "online war games" played on a map rather than the usual "shooting" format.

I don't think toxicity is a problem anymore. At least in the recent casual games i've been all the high ranks were gentle.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
30.06.2024 - 21:19
Kirjutas alc16, 30.06.2024 at 16:35

The problem is that Atwar is no longer "targeting" an specific audience. Lets be honest, the most profitable users and the ones that would play the most are teenagers. Dave must pay marketing on tiktok/instagram. All those kids watching those "little dark age edits" on tiktok easily could be new players. This game is perfect for those who prefer "online war games" played on a map rather than the usual "shooting" format.

I don't think toxicity is a problem anymore. At least in the recent casual games i've been all the high ranks were gentle.

Game would be too hard for most people, especially brainrot tiktok kids. only solution is to open up to all history enjoyers like sean spicer has suggested
----
hi
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
02.07.2024 - 20:09
Kirjutas Frieren, 30.06.2024 at 21:19

Kirjutas alc16, 30.06.2024 at 16:35

Game would be too hard for most people, especially brainrot tiktok kids. only solution is to open up to all history enjoyers like sean spicer has suggested

Though I agree with you and Sean, it is also true that most of the history enjoyers are people like us, grown adults (or young men like my case) who work and do not have time for quick games. The community need players in the quick-game lobby so they get to learn how to play and get more invested in the game. Tiktok kids have the time we do not have anymore. Beside we don't need them to become master of duels, just average players capable of filling maps/scenarios which i think they can do.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
03.07.2024 - 14:49
Kirjutas W4R_MaChINE, 08.06.2024 at 18:20

I keep coming back for the nostalgia after all these years, sadly most of the players i played with during my era of atwar no longer play

no investment was made into this game, rather it was sold off. and the small community of amazing players dwindled as life consumed us all.

wish i could go back and play a few more clan wars against clovis and SM, and Laochra and his group.

RIP atwar

Shut your whore mouth
----
It's not the end.

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
03.07.2024 - 18:20
Message deleted by Dave. Reason: banned player
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
03.07.2024 - 18:21
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
04.07.2024 - 08:53
Kirjutas SnellyIsMyCity, 03.07.2024 at 18:21

Kirjutas Mr_Own_U, 03.07.2024 at 14:49

RIP atwar

Shut your whore mouth

I miss u bb

Yo ar least tell those noobs you agree to transfer your maps to me bro. Also sad they didn't unbanned you, but what can i tell you from the side of mapmaking scene? This scene is mostly dead and its because the laggy servers atwar has, you made a border and inmediatlly the server disconects and forces you to reload and then all you have been working is lost. Too sad, and also happened to me on duels and casual games ffs.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
04.07.2024 - 12:52
Kirjutas Mr_Own_U, 03.07.2024 at 14:49

RIP atwar

Shut your whore mouth

hey babe
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
04.07.2024 - 12:53
Kirjutas SnellyIsMyCity, 03.07.2024 at 18:20

RIP atwar

I remember you, Hi War. It's Hellykin/HellRaiser, but I'm banned hahaha, Id so love clapping your cheeks for the glory of STALINS MOTHERFUCKING MARTIANS

how do you get banned from a dead game hell haha
we need you back!
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
04.07.2024 - 14:03
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
04.07.2024 - 14:04
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
06.07.2024 - 11:56
Kirjutas MrPhobos, 10.06.2024 at 09:43

I think its largely due to the belief of stagnation. I used to play this game daily but there has been no updates of communications at all. the death of rp games signalled the fall. Even though we all know rp is cancer it brought in a lot of new blood and allowed people to develop. i havent seen a full rp game in ages, even ww1 is hard to fill. when i win the lottery i swear on my dog i will revive this game

stop being noob join our casual games cunt
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
06.07.2024 - 12:00
I remember when chat started auto kicking u if afk to loong and mods started going crazy on toxicity due to admins orders lots of us migrated to discord and we ended up staying there and using that as our lobby to talk or plan games, that means alot of players just dont join atwar sitting on lobby too see if a game comes up or host one and go afk till it fills. back then we would host entire day till fills now unless someone says in discord games up join we dont even check....
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
06.07.2024 - 19:08
Fine enought, thanks dude.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
15.07.2024 - 10:09
Kirjutas sirivann, 06.07.2024 at 11:56

Kirjutas MrPhobos, 10.06.2024 at 09:43

stop being noob join our casual games cunt

i just dont like casual
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
15.07.2024 - 20:13
 Dave (Admin)
Kirjutas MrPhobos, 15.07.2024 at 10:09

i just dont like casual

Casual is the best.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
17.07.2024 - 05:19
Kirjutas Dave, 15.07.2024 at 20:13

i just dont like casual

Casual is the best.

Quick games were once the best
----

TJM !!!
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
17.07.2024 - 08:12
Kirjutas Skittzophrenic, 17.07.2024 at 05:19

i just dont like casual

Casual is the best.

Quick games were once the best

Quick games sparkle the activity in this game. They create the hype and drama, and the skill expression in this game. Without main focus towards them and player skill improvement- long term this game doesn't grow, and it will feel [or already feels] like a ghost town .

Casual games are NICE, but lets be honest, gaming is mostly intended for these who have a lot of free time on their hands, which means by itself- mostly teenagers, kids, ppls in early 20s. Because they're the ones that vastly fill up the player bases of games, and very very few of them would be like: "I love waiting for 24/48 hours to do my turn, WOOHOOOO!!! I'M HAVING AN ABSOLUTE BLAST HERE". I think they would be more like: "Nah man, this shit is just boring and unskilled, why am I even here". Also, not even the current casual players are going to stay forever, so take this into consideration as well ^^ how is this game gonna grow? Even if some1 massively advertises, I mean- is Dave receptive to younger player bases tho? What if the new teens come and flame him, and what if it is even worse than before - is he just gonna ban all? So many what-ifs XDDDD . Although I don't think advertising is an option before the tutorial is done so all jokes aside, F anyway.

I think without tutorial, forget about advertising.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
23.07.2024 - 10:28
When I played, I only cared about the competitive scene, and clan war aspect of the game. We had some comradery, and had fun together in SM. Once I saw friends stop playing or leaving to other clans, my enjoyment slowly dwindled. Add to it the rise of custom maps, I moved onto other games. Personally, I find that there could be potential still in the competitive aspect of the game, though for that to flourish again, stuff needs to change

The hard part with advertising a game like this is the fact that the gameplay is not exciting to watch. That's also a common problem with chess, but we saw how chess rose in popularity in recent years. If we look at how chess achieved this popularity besides Queen's Gambit,

1. Speed chess - fast and more adrenaline filled games are more fun for beginners and casuals, so perhaps a "bullet" variant in AW with 30-60sec turns?
- For this to work, I think a revision of the game settings screen could be made. Besides custom games, a matchmaking with limited game setting presets could be encouraged.

2. Personalities - Popular chess youtubers and streamers like Gotham Chess or Hikaru have brought new players and have acted as advertisement to the game

These are 2 thoughts that come to my mind now... just spit balling

EDIT:

- Big tournaments where established players with many fans play being streamed and covered by youtubers etc is another aspect
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
23.07.2024 - 13:51

i just dont like casual

Casual is the best.

Although I don't dislike casual, most of the time i can go more than 48 hours without being able to log in into the game. i just lose turns this way. not really the best thing is it?

Plus it sounds WAY too forced. Sort of a statement Elon Musk would do on Twitter, not because it's his opinion, but because of what it is convenient to him.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
23.07.2024 - 19:42
People started rushing. Its a sad state of affair.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
23.07.2024 - 20:52
Kirjutas I_Hate_You_All, 23.07.2024 at 13:51

i just dont like casual

Casual is the best.

Although I don't dislike casual, most of the time i can go more than 48 hours without being able to log in into the game. i just lose turns this way. not really the best thing is it?

Plus it sounds WAY too forced. Sort of a statement Elon Musk would do on Twitter, not because it's his opinion, but because of what it is convenient to him.

happens, we just give heads up on discord so someone else does it xd
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
24.07.2024 - 19:21
This shit poping out every 3 minutes (which means servers reset or doues weird shit) and ruining duels, normal games and even maps
its what killed atwar for me:

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
29.07.2024 - 09:27
Kirjutas Focused 4nic, 24.07.2024 at 19:21

This shit poping out every 3 minutes (which means servers reset or doues weird shit) and ruining duels, normal games and even maps
its what killed atwar for me:

Stay on topic
----

TJM !!!
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
29.07.2024 - 11:04
Its on topoc because for that i cannot make anything on atwar
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita