uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 3   Külastatud: 258 users
10.08.2015 - 15:49
This is not guide, just idea, untraditional one! I saw some people start in South Africa and they used MOS strategy, in this strategy suprisely you don't need to expand because Africa brings low income and not many troops are there too. Your aim is just surprise attack people from back.
Wining conditions:
-people don't know what and who you are
-high level player will detect what kind of centaur you are
-Atleast 8 players in a game, where around 2 - 3 players are in Europe and same situation in Asia.
-This strategy can be easy to countered in early game
-Asia and Europe MUST be at war
-If you have ally with Europe its easy win
-If your enemy make def units, this strategy is useless

You just make submarines with marines.Stealth planes you make only to brake walls. Go India or China or America, and put your marines near their cities. And make a suprise attack.

Yeah i know this strategy is sucks, but its based on it, nobody will expect that.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.12.2017 - 07:37
Helder
Konto kustutatud
This post made me wanne try it. I used this strategy in a 50k world map with 18 players. From those 18 players, there was one in central africa (r6), one in brazil (r15), one in india(16) , and one in indonesia (r9). Because i am a rank 6 in africa nobody seems to care. While i was sending marines to south-america, I played in africa like i wasn't using MOS. The first problem came up, nobody wanted to ally me because r6/africa. Most of the platers where +r6 so why allying me? Not that i'm some kind of ally-noob but in this game with maybe 15 beter players i could use someone to watch my back. Because I took africa very fast (killed r6) EU, India and Indonesia (last 2 where allies, and had also an ally in Russia) start noticing me. They started to send some troops towards me in Middle East. So I started to send marines to UK and indonesia in the hope India would focus on EU. Second problem came up, I had no more income. I had marines in south america and others towards eu and indonesia. Because South america focused on USA I decided to attack. Took his cap and some countries and peaced the last one standing in USA. After I kiled r15 I attacked UK (cap) and Indonesia (cap). Killed UK but couldnt defend against Indonesia. After that moment there were only 5 players left. An ally with Russia, India, Indonesia and one player in USA. I was a dead man with no income and no more marines. But no reason to be sad. In the end USA won against the high rank ally noobs on turn 51 with highest SP.

This strategy is worth trying if you can get a good ally. Lot of fun! Do not try to be a big boy in Africa, but focus on other continents (america, asia).

Rank 9 President Roslin 51 turns | Won +5330
Rank 16 daikinshan 51 turns | Lost +918
Rank 15 Prince_MurDerer 16 turns | Lost +641
Rank 9 rejorge93 43 turns | Surrendered +460
Rank 6 Helder 24 turns | Lost +327
Rank 7 louka76 27 turns | Lost +247
Rank 5 Langs 15 turns | Lost +221
Rank 8 Psych 16 turns | Surrendered +144
Rank 9 Arabia Empire 9 turns | Surrendered +113
Rank 7 Roe 8 turns | Lost +59
Rank 7 Byzness 9 turns | Surrendered +42
Rank 7 sliderhugo 6 turns | Surrendered +35
Rank 5 hallohi 10 turns | Lost +25
Rank 5 Emito10 5 turns | Surrendered +23
Rank 8 Scarfull 6 turns | Surrendered +19
Rank 6 indestrutible 8 turns | Lost +15
Rank 5 noobskillz 10 turns | Lost +6

Anyone some extra advice to finetune this tactic?
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.12.2017 - 10:47
I have a horse fetish
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita