uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 22   Külastatud: 307 users
28.01.2016 - 07:12
How to beat gw Ukraine. Blitzkrieg infantry got nerf . so be careful.
----
Hi
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
28.01.2016 - 07:13
The militia bonus defence in city makes gw stronger than if in 3 &5 k games.
----
Hi
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
28.01.2016 - 07:14
1. Be Laochra
2. IMP slow roll.

====
Personally not sure, gw so strong. I guess you can abuse it's lack of early man power and overexpand. I would always get either poland or hungary t1 imp against gw...
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
28.01.2016 - 07:37
Any time i play gw i abuse its' lack of maneuverability. That france you used against my gw ukraine was great, i only won because i'm better at lategame. Gw though is a strong strat these days, its tougher to beat than it used to be thats for sure. I can see why most people would struggle against it. But its great to see it being used more all the same.
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
28.01.2016 - 10:02
Only way to beat GW is zerg rush imo, 6 def for militias is abusive in my view not to mention too cheap marines
Basicaly too OP, militia shouldnt get that +1 def bonus imo
----
Seule la victoire est belle
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
28.01.2016 - 10:29
I don't think that slowrolling against GW can be so productive...

Once GW player does a well expansion, it just becomes OP and it is pretty hard to oppose it with slowrollig. Just counter it in early period before it reaches needed expansion (and reinfs + income which are connected with it)
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
28.01.2016 - 10:32
Meh dunno. in the first 5 turns gw ukr is quite vulnerable to a ready to rush turkey. Generally if you keep less than 40 units +gen in kiev at turn 3 its pretty much rushable by turkey and even with marines its difficult it might be difficult to recap if you have lost your gen. With gw I find it very hard to stack kiev that is able to defend turkish rush. That for me is a very big weakness of gw.
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
28.01.2016 - 10:48
Kirjutas minusSeven, 28.01.2016 at 10:32

Meh dunno. in the first 5 turns gw ukr is quite vulnerable to a ready to rush turkey. Generally if you keep less than 40 units +gen in kiev at turn 3 its pretty much rushable by turkey and even with marines its difficult it might be difficult to recap if you have lost your gen. With gw I find it very hard to stack kiev that is able to defend turkish rush. That for me is a very big weakness of gw.

I can stack around 20 to 30 militia in Kiev but, I could lose it and my enemies would suffer huge causualties., and it would be easy recap after that. Also gw militia goten strong now city bonus is implemented.
----
Hi
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
28.01.2016 - 10:51
Kirjutas Legendary Hero, 28.01.2016 at 10:48

I can stack around 20 to 30 militia in Kiev but, I could lose it and my enemies would suffer huge causualties., and it would be easy recap after that.

not really pd infs are stronger than gw militia so they won't cause massive damage or huge casualties. Its easily defend able as well.
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
28.01.2016 - 12:04

I can stack around 20 to 30 militia in Kiev but, I could lose it and my enemies would suffer huge causualties., and it would be easy recap after that. Also gw militia goten strong now city bonus is implemented.

if he sends +70 pd infantry the stack bonus would kill all your militia and leave like 30 behind.
ive found that moscow militia can reach gomel in 2 turns, so if you think youre getting rushed wall moscow with infantry, send 10-11 (depends on rolls) militia to gomel, and merge with what you have there. +45 easily, without sacrificing much expansion.

note that balkans was already wfed since t2 (now it would be t3), and note that this probably isnt the best demostration but just to give an idea. i also failed volgograd which made it more difficult.
----
Another 6 a.m. start to the day just like all the rest
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
28.01.2016 - 12:48
Kirjutas blautista, 28.01.2016 at 12:04

if he sends +70 pd infantry the stack bonus would kill all your militia and leave like 30 behind.
ive found that moscow militia can reach gomel in 2 turns, so if you think youre getting rushed wall moscow with infantry, send 10-11 (depends on rolls) militia to gomel, and merge with what you have there. +45 easily, without sacrificing much expansion.

note that balkans was already wfed since t2 (now it would be t3), and note that this probably isnt the best demostration but just to give an idea. i also failed volgograd which made it more difficult.

70 pd with all infantry is not possible only with imp on turn 3
----
Hi
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
30.01.2016 - 16:17
Pd germany
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
30.01.2016 - 16:58
Just overexpand, and hope they dont get you before your op
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
30.01.2016 - 18:11
Rush?
That's how you beat anything.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
31.01.2016 - 07:41
A lot of players allow you to limit the targets marines can hit so you have to defend less. Without this surprise effect, gw easily loses to jewings. Slowroll works just fine.
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
04.03.2016 - 00:21
I have been a GW player since before it was called OP lol. Personally I can tell you an early game rush is probably your best bet against even a good GW player. In my experience using it and playing against it the longer the GW player can hold you off and expand the harder it's going to be to kill them. So in this instance if you're Turkey you want to immediately start putting pressure on Kiev.
----
I hate to advocate drugs alcohol and violence to the kids, but it's always worked for me.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
11.03.2016 - 10:55
Control Odessa and volgograd and out expand like crazy.

Always wall everything and the turn before reinforcement, always defend against latemoves.
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
31.03.2016 - 23:23
Kirjutas Black Swans, 30.01.2016 at 16:17

Pd germany

if Ukraine get turkey rein he can slowroll u out of balkans
----
Hi
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
30.04.2016 - 03:30
Kirjutas Legendary Hero, 31.03.2016 at 23:23

Pd germany

I never said anything about balkans.
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
30.04.2016 - 08:18
Kirjutas Black Swans, 30.04.2016 at 03:30

Pd germany

I am Pointing out a weakness with germany
----
Hi
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
03.01.2017 - 07:31
Kirjutas Legendary Hero, 30.04.2016 at 08:18

Kirjutas Black Swans, 30.04.2016 at 03:30

Pd germany

I am Pointing out a weakness with germany

YES I AGREE.
If uk vs ger gets scandi + poland+ benelux+ france. germany can leave ? is it not ?
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
04.01.2017 - 07:55
Like previously said, rushing is your best bet. But don't just rush kiev. When you talk about a rush like that you're still risking your opponent's own expansion.

Target the GW player's expansion. When you rush cities they tried to take, even if for some reason you failed, it does leave them with smaller stacks that they will have to wait until reinf to replenish.

Other strats, unlike GW, can avoid being rushed so easily. GW on the other hand has a very predictable expansion early game and therefore its easy to fuck over its expansion.

Besides that, you'll want to fake a rush on Kiev if you don't already attack at it t1. You'll be better at performing such a thing with imp or pd, and just try getting the GW player to capstack as much as possible while unwalling most if not all of his cities.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita