uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 10   Külastatud: 157 users
10.02.2016 - 22:29
I've only really been playing AtWar for a few days, but I've got a basic grasp of it. After looking at the MoS demonstration that was stickied, I decided to give it a shot. I did have more an advantage since I pretty had Europe for free and didn't need to fight anybody who started near me.

I'm sure there's not a lot you can give feedback on (since it was pretty much a crush), but if you do have any ideas of how to improve, let me know!

http://imgur.com/a/ishiM
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
11.02.2016 - 04:31
Dont peace with anyone, you had the whole of europe could've just taken them all down.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
11.02.2016 - 04:50
Lol you're only rank 4. You need the upgrades to execute MoS. It's also not good for quick <6min maps since you need to plan on moving ~30 units carefully around cities.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
11.02.2016 - 05:30
If you need training i would be glad to train you in 50k as long as you are interested in learning.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
11.02.2016 - 08:33
A tip for the future since game was low on walls, but when you land on another continent break as many walls as you can the turn before you attack something to confuse your opponent and make them not know what you're going to attack. Also, if you have extra and unused spawn the turn before spawn turn then just max them out with militia (or infantry if your economy can handle) so you don't waste spawn when you can have extra defense in your cities. It also helps your stacking and unit count which intimidates the opponent.

Also, good job, impressive!
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
11.02.2016 - 09:28
 Heat Check (Moderaator)
Remarkable work. It always feels great when you pull off an attack like that. If your short on time try using the new shortcuts for making walls, they help alot. Otherwise once you get more marine upgrades you'll be fine and won't need to peace/ally ppl anymore.
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
11.02.2016 - 13:16
Kirjutas Xenosapien, 11.02.2016 at 04:31

Dont peace with anyone, you had the whole of europe could've just taken them all down.

Like I said, I'm rather new. I probably could have taken over Asia, but considering I've had a limited amount of wins in the games I've played, I wanted to play safer than sorry. Next time, given all the money and space I had, I'd definitely target Asia (although I'd need to start earlier since I was running low on time).

Kirjutas xxmlgyolo420xx, 11.02.2016 at 04:50

Lol you're only rank 4. You need the upgrades to execute MoS. It's also not good for quick <6min maps since you need to plan on moving ~30 units carefully around cities.

Yeah, I was a bit short on time, but I survived. Any recommendations on the main upgrades I should focus on buying (not necessarily for MoS)? I already have Marines, AA, Sentry Plane, and of course MoS.

Kirjutas Nations, 11.02.2016 at 05:30

If you need training i would be glad to train you in 50k as long as you are interested in learning.

Possibly. I sort of prefer 10-20k Europe+, mainly because the games don't take nearly as long. This one took took like 3+ hours

Kirjutas The Tactician, 11.02.2016 at 08:33

A tip for the future since game was low on walls, but when you land on another continent break as many walls as you can the turn before you attack something to confuse your opponent and make them not know what you're going to attack. Also, if you have extra and unused spawn the turn before spawn turn then just max them out with militia (or infantry if your economy can handle) so you don't waste spawn when you can have extra defense in your cities. It also helps your stacking and unit count which intimidates the opponent.

Yeah, the dude had nearly no walls except on Salt Lake City (the other capitals I just for some reason forgot to send enough dudes to, which I admit is stupid since I should've focused there first, but with only 5 minutes, that's a ton of dudes to figure out who they're attacking). I wasn't fighting anybody in Europe/Asia, which means I didn't need a lot of defense, however I had set some stuff to Auto-production (Germany/UK/France to Stealth, Spain to Marines, Portugal for Subs, and I sent subs back when they had sent the marines to America, so I had a constant supply). Thanks

Kirjutas Heat Check, 11.02.2016 at 09:28

Remarkable work. It always feels great when you pull off an attack like that. If your short on time try using the new shortcuts for making walls, they help alot. Otherwise once you get more marine upgrades you'll be fine and won't need to peace/ally ppl anymore.

What are the new shortcuts for making walls? Also, what upgrades would you recommend I get for Marines (or units other units)? Seems like damage/defense > movement speed, but I assume in the end you want both. Lastly, how much is +1 movement range? (Is there a picture that can give me an idea? I don't really know what that distance looks like)

Thanks everybody for your comments
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
11.02.2016 - 13:21
Kirjutas DemiPixel, 11.02.2016 at 13:16

Kirjutas Xenosapien, 11.02.2016 at 04:31

Like I said, I'm rather new. I probably could have taken over Asia, but considering I've had a limited amount of wins in the games I've played, I wanted to play safer than sorry. Next time, given all the money and space I had, I'd definitely target Asia (although I'd need to start earlier since I was running low on time).

Kirjutas xxmlgyolo420xx, 11.02.2016 at 04:50

Yeah, I was a bit short on time, but I survived. Any recommendations on the main upgrades I should focus on buying (not necessarily for MoS)? I already have Marines, AA, Sentry Plane, and of course MoS.

Kirjutas Nations, 11.02.2016 at 05:30

Possibly. I sort of prefer 10-20k Europe+, mainly because the games don't take nearly as long. This one took took like 3+ hours

Kirjutas The Tactician, 11.02.2016 at 08:33

Yeah, the dude had nearly no walls except on Salt Lake City (the other capitals I just for some reason forgot to send enough dudes to, which I admit is stupid since I should've focused there first, but with only 5 minutes, that's a ton of dudes to figure out who they're attacking). I wasn't fighting anybody in Europe/Asia, which means I didn't need a lot of defense, however I had set some stuff to Auto-production (Germany/UK/France to Stealth, Spain to Marines, Portugal for Subs, and I sent subs back when they had sent the marines to America, so I had a constant supply). Thanks

Kirjutas Heat Check, 11.02.2016 at 09:28

What are the new shortcuts for making walls? Also, what upgrades would you recommend I get for Marines (or units other units)? Seems like damage/defense > movement speed, but I assume in the end you want both. Lastly, how much is +1 movement range? (Is there a picture that can give me an idea? I don't really know what that distance looks like)

Thanks everybody for your comments

low time is better for stealth strats as walls are a big impediment to them and more time allows more walls.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
12.02.2016 - 03:03
 Heat Check (Moderaator)
Here's the link to the shortcuts i mentioned before - http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=22183

In terms of upgrade suggestions, if your planning on playing MoS you should probably get the marine upgrades, range is a biggy as well as cost (you can get lucky marines after that). Also since you will be using subs, the extra capacity is important as well as range for the subs; this will make the journey to the US alot quicker and cost effective. I'll post a ss of +1 range here after, but it is quite important, you'd be surprised at how beneficial +1 to your marines and subs will be.
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
23.02.2016 - 09:19
Always assume the people you make peace with are going to betray you (as one did do near the end). It's not always the case, but it can always happen, and you need to have a plan to combat him.
(i.e. wall all your cities, including the ones near your closest allies) The auto-producing thing works great as you did.

If allied with someone, make sure to leave one troop in each territory. Anyone with a little knowledge can take advantage of you by stealing half your cities then declaring war on you before you even realize what is happening.

Also realize the fact that brown can send marines and stealths through your land without you realizing it, as you are only at peace with him, and not allied with him.

If you have the time and energy, put a wall along the European coast so America can't sneak through with stealths without you knowing first.

Try to expand further south into Africa, as it gives you even more places to attack America from.

Overall? Very nice
----

"For out of the ground we were taken
For the dust we are,
And to the dust we shall return"
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita