uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 15   Külastatud: 293 users
12.08.2016 - 05:19
How do you beat the turtle players that just autoproduce militia and infantry in their cities? I played a world game where they got up to 15,000 units and I couldn't do anything because they were allowed to turtle and had enough land to pay for them all. Is there a way to break through their defense that's cost efficient? This was on a world 50 k map.
----
Planet Howdy Prison = 152/89.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
12.08.2016 - 05:55
It depends on a lot of things but generally , if someone has more production than you and enough money to keep it going at 100% with even decent micromanaging skills
you are fucked. Theres literally nothing you can do.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
12.08.2016 - 07:21
Wait...wait...15 THOUSAND?? what autistic world map were you playing this game on???
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
12.08.2016 - 14:59
The regular world 50 K map, but it was capture all enemy cities. I didn't screen cap it but he had Europe and the Middle east and just autoproduced Infantry and Militias. I spent most of the game taking over North and South America and my friend was Australia and captured China, but I would get stuck fighting him in Africa because it was just stack after stack of 200 infantry. Even spamming bombers and helicopters didn't work because he had way more units. Are helicopters the best unit against infantry or should I have gone mass marines or tank?
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
12.08.2016 - 15:02
Kirjutas NewTea, 12.08.2016 at 14:59

The regular world 50 K map, but it was capture all enemy cities. I didn't screen cap it but he had Europe and the Middle east and just autoproduced Infantry and Militias. I spent most of the game taking over North and South America and my friend was Australia and captured China, but I would get stuck fighting him in Africa because it was just stack after stack of 200 infantry. Even spamming bombers and helicopters didn't work because he had way more units. Are helicopters the best unit against infantry or should I have gone mass marines or tank?

Depends on what strat, ds helis are vert strong vs pd infantry, mos stealth is the same etc
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
12.08.2016 - 15:14
 Nero
Beat them in SP
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
12.08.2016 - 15:17
Grab gun, aim to your head. Shoot.
Never play 50k again.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
13.08.2016 - 17:24
To kill units you have to attack them
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
13.08.2016 - 23:43
Kirjutas b0nker2, 13.08.2016 at 17:24

Who would have known! I was asking what units are the best for breaking a stack of infantry. Helicopters or tanks?
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
13.08.2016 - 23:51
Kirjutas NewTea, 13.08.2016 at 23:43

Kirjutas b0nker2, 13.08.2016 at 17:24

Who would have known! I was asking what units are the best for breaking a stack of infantry. Helicopters or tanks?

Helis OP against inf
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
14.08.2016 - 07:53
Turtle players op
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
14.08.2016 - 07:58
PD or imp spamming that hard takes patience to beat, but i assume you were SM or DS, wich means you can try to attack less stacked regions, counter spam infantry (only for def) and attack cities that arent as heavily defended
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
16.08.2016 - 02:51
I was Australia for that game and from what I could see, once he got to 15k units he had no weak spots. when he reached 10k, it was basically stalemated. He didn't have the attack or tactics to make any lasting advances but he had the defenses to repel anything. At that point, time was on his side as he just sat and kept spamming whilst sending the occasional army to keep us from turtling ourselves or building a big enough invasion army. The problem I found when spamming Inf against him is that he would pass the well protected frontier cities to take less protected interior ones with his larger infantry hordes. Every city he took he would lose a ton of Inf and I would retake once his army moved on but constantly doing this destroyed my population and economy to the point that, by the end I was just playing defense.

IMHO the only way to repel this is to rush him ASAP before the turtling progresses to the point of no return. I think if me and Migrax had been in a position to attack sooner (and not get backstabbed by India as we were preparing to attack) we could have taken him down. After all, even outnumbering us like 10 to 1 we left on turn 106 only due to the growing impossibility of invading him.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
16.08.2016 - 15:10
Are you talking about MACEDONIAN??
----
Seule la victoire est belle
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
22.09.2016 - 09:40
Lol wtf 15k units.......
----
It's scary how many possible genocidal war lords play this game, and i could be one of them
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita