uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 11   Külastatud: 216 users
31.08.2016 - 21:43
Hi,

Lucky Bastard = +10 to critical chance, +4 to view range, +10 cost for all units.

Iron Fist = +2 HP, -4 view range, -2 movement for all units.

I have a doubt. Which of the two strategies is best for attacking a stack with or without the general? That is, which of the two strategies used to destroy a defensive stack on a city map of any game?

In principle seems better LB. But I do not know if HP kills more units have to be more critical hit.

Regards.

Postscript: Is HP horse power?
----
The best battle is the that is given to life every day.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
31.08.2016 - 22:59
Hp is health points and i think iron fist is slightly stronger in any direct attack or defense.
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.09.2016 - 03:01
King Atwar
Konto kustutatud
Iron fist give you +2HP and is better so much to def and atk
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.09.2016 - 05:01
A critical strike is so much better than +2 HP... besides, you don't have any range nerfs and critical strikes work either in defense and offense. The main problem is that critical strikes are completely based on luck! Meanwhile IF units will always have that +2 HP, LB units will sometimes critically strike, and sometimes won't, which makes it a less consistent stat. When having huge stacks, it probably is better to be LB since the chances of getting critical strikes are higher than in smaller stacks. When playing short distances with smaller stacks, you'll probably prefer IF since you'll always have that 2+ HP, it's more reliable.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.09.2016 - 09:47
Considering you mostly play World War 1, and i think you mean to play Prussia, it depends on playstyle. Iron fist is stronger on average but it takes longer for units to reach and reinforce, and alot of range issues will come to play, lucky bastard will not have these issues but will require more money.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.09.2016 - 13:27
It's preferance, you take a for sure +2 hp, over luck. if you got rolls of 15+ then yes LB will be more op.
Then again LB has OP range and IF no range.
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.09.2016 - 16:46
Depends on situation and location. One more things the stat of units
----
Hi
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.09.2016 - 17:09
 Evic
For prussia pick LB, much stronger for it than IF, specially for you if you dont have all range upgrades and its hard to reach shit with IF anyway.

+at the end huge stack with LB will rape kiev when you need to cap him
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.09.2016 - 23:57
according to literature, IF tanks attack equivalent is 10.4 while LB tank is about 9.6
IF inf def is 7.8 while LB inf def is 7.2
so IF is stronger no doubt about it, however 0 range of militia make IF very impractical on standart map hence the (renewed ) popularity of LB
essentially both strat are the same niche: they boost ALL units
if militias range by default is more that 2 pick IF no brainer
I cant judge for scenarios or RP though would need to see units stats
----
Seule la victoire est belle
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
02.09.2016 - 06:10
Kirjutas Kraigg, 01.09.2016 at 23:57

according to literature

What? Where's that literature? I want the bibliography on your study!
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
04.09.2016 - 01:50
Thanks guys, all his opinions served me help.
----
The best battle is the that is given to life every day.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita