uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 58   Külastatud: 1132 users

Originaalne postitus

Postitatud clovis1122, 11.09.2016 - 17:11
atWar Online Calculator [V1.0] has been released! -> http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=27835#m549735

atWar Battle Calculator [Desktop][v3.11]

After some months of work, and in cooperation with Darkmace we've managed to make this battle calculator. It is specially interesting for those that wishes to know the likely hood of certain battles, as well as other stats.

The calculator was made by members of the community and not by the admins themselves, therefore changes in the current game mechanics could make the calculator obsolete or to give incorrect odds. Get the latest update of the calculator to avoid this.

Functions of the Calculator:

Here's a list of the currently functions of the calculator.

• Give a statistically accurate probability of victory/defeat in battle
  • Up to 4 different stacks allowing attack-defense or attack-attack situations, and more!
  • Default units and strategies integrated, with the ability to add custom units.
  • Ability to view Defensive Bonuses as well as enable/disable upgrades.
  • Editable repeats of the battle (simulation) to get the most accurate results with increased loop simulations
  • Average statistical attack/defense values and units alive per battle.

Download the Calculator Here:

*Download notes:

- Click in the image to go to the site in which the calculator is uploaded.
- The calculator is an .exe file, therefore can only be run in windows systems (other OS like Mac will have to get an auxiliar program to use this file).
- Due to the way in which .exe files works, your Anti-Virus could give a false positive. You might have to shut it down for a short time to be able to download the file.

Using the Calculator:

Final notes

Do note that the fact that an odd (win/lose %) is very low / unlikely to happen doesn't guarantees that it won't happens in-game. You will strangely find a full 100% chances of winning certain battle, and even if you do I'd suggest to try a higher loop (100,000 or 1 million of times) to be more sure of it.

Knowing the odds of a battle without relating it to the game isn't very good. Generally, you should aim for a 95% chances of winning which is fairly good. 90% chances of winning (i.e, 5 infantries vs 4 militias) could fail 1 out of 10 times, and depending on the importance of the city you might want to avoid it.

The battle system of the calculator was made with a code that we received from the admins personally, so it works almost identical as the battle system that the game uses. However, due to the unavailability of information in regards of the type-tie bug the odds are slightly inaccurate in small battles involving multiple type of units.

If you feel like the calculator's given odds doesn't seems reasonable to your experience, please open a private game and repeat the battle by hand a couple of times. If the odds you get there aren't close enough to the given by the calculator, then please do contact me or Darkmace. Also don't forget to be modest and have a range of errors (Assuming that the real probability is +-5% of the given odd is a very nice practice).

If you encounter any bug in the calculator, report it to me or Darkmace, with a brief description of what happened and screenshots (if possible).

Cheers!
12.09.2016 - 16:25
What a lot of nonsense from a troll
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
13.09.2016 - 00:12
Hey, that's pretty good!
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
13.09.2016 - 02:46
Just one day after the release of the first public version, I'm forced to release the new version 3.11. It fixes two major issues:

- Critical numbers not being calculated accurately (spotted by Noob Detector)
- Status changes not taking effects.

As well as some other small bugs. I've also introduced some easy-to-implement features, thanks to your suggestions:

- Ability to remove selected units instead of having to clear the whole stack! Just select the unit that you want to delete and click on Remove.

- New configuration button in the simulator: clicking on it allows you to mark/unmark the average options as well as decide if you'd like to keep the previous calculation (means, "append" the new one at the bottom of it).

Huge apologizes to everybody . Due to the critical issue the majority of the calculations made with the version 3.1 are mistaken. You all also gonna have to download the file again. I spend the night testing the calculator for hours in order to assure that everything is working correctly with this version.

Additionally there is now a (.application) file in the folder, which works as a normal installer. It could help the players who can't download the .exe file due to the anti-virus, please go take a look.

Due to the severity of the issue I didn't communicate with Darkmace either, so apologizes if the new layout changes looks horrendous.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
13.09.2016 - 11:52
Tried the .application file.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
13.09.2016 - 12:17
Placed an autoextract .exe file (of winrar) with the archives to the installation of the calculator. Please test again
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
13.09.2016 - 13:19
Kirjutas clovis1122, 13.09.2016 at 12:17

Placed an autoextract .exe file (of winrar) with the archives to the installation of the calculator. Please test again

I get same anti virus warning with the new file and it wont let me in.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
13.09.2016 - 13:27
Guess there's no way to deal with the certified problem...
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
13.09.2016 - 15:33
No side scrollbar
----
#UniBoycott

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
13.09.2016 - 22:29
I've added a new installer, though just like the main archive it might pop up as a virus to some people.

Here's a little more about false positives: http://blog.nirsoft.net/2009/05/17/antivirus-companies-cause-a-big-headache-to-small-developers/
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
14.09.2016 - 06:51
Stryko
Konto kustutatud
Kirjutas clovis1122, 13.09.2016 at 22:29

I've added a new installer, though just like the main archive it might pop up as a virus to some people.

Here's a little more about false positives: http://blog.nirsoft.net/2009/05/17/antivirus-companies-cause-a-big-headache-to-small-developers/

You should just use javascript/css and make it into a website application (html5????) then I would believe you!
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
14.09.2016 - 12:19
Ye make it into a website too. Making free websites is easy using a 3rd party in return for having your website be something like [your website name here].weebly.com or having a few ads on it.
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
17.09.2016 - 06:00
Didn't know clovis could program and code
----
Hi
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
17.09.2016 - 06:15
Kirjutas Legendary Hero, 17.09.2016 at 06:00

Didn't know clovis could program and code

If I'm not mistaken Clovis is studying Physics. I'm not very familiar with the field but I did go into natural sciences so I can tell you that basic coding and programming is almost essential.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
18.09.2016 - 06:33
Gg clovis somehow got ahold of my credit card number and my social security number

i lost my wife and my house because of him, thanks clovis for putting a keylogger on my pc -_________________________-
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
18.09.2016 - 22:24
Kirjutas Valetorious, 18.09.2016 at 06:33

Gg clovis somehow got ahold of my credit card number and my social security number

i lost my wife and my house because of him, thanks clovis for putting a keylogger on my pc -_________________________-

same
----
#UniBoycott

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
19.09.2016 - 16:51
Kirjutas Meester, 17.09.2016 at 06:15

Physics.

Well, i dont know if its coincidence or not... On main undergraduate studies of Physics in my country you don't have programming, there is some ICT, but thats just primar learning to use computers, and some programs that are used for Physics, but there are different types of studies of Physics, one with programming too.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
11.02.2017 - 15:08
Clovis, now make a ww1 version of the calculator
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
11.02.2017 - 15:24
Ummm I was working in a website version of the calculator, but eventually lost the motivation to do it. I might make another try later or if someone's interested I can pass the code of the desktop version of the calculator.

With asp.net it should'be somewhat easy to pass this to website. Had never properly investigated about it though.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
13.02.2017 - 10:56
Very good calculator clovis and darkmace i use it most times in major battles
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
13.02.2017 - 11:28
Kirjutas Nations, 13.02.2017 at 10:56

I only assisted with the visual portion of the calculator while the statistics and harder coding was done my Clovis. Clovis generously left that part out and gave me more credit than I deserve. I just wanted to make that clear since I don't like to take more credit than I deserve, especially from other peoples hard work.
----
Be Humble
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
13.02.2017 - 11:30
Kirjutas Darkmace, 13.02.2017 at 11:28

Kirjutas Nations, 13.02.2017 at 10:56

I only assisted with the visual portion of the calculator while the statistics and harder coding was done my Clovis. Clovis generously left that part out and gave me more credit than I deserver. I just wanted to make that clear since I don't like to take more credit than I deserve, especially from other peoples hard work.

doesnt matter mate its a very usefull tool congrats!
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
13.02.2017 - 22:11
Alright guys,

I've started to develop and got the version v1.0 of the atWar Online Calculator available in this site:

https://atwarbattlecalculator.000webhostapp.com/

The V1.0 is pretty simple:

- emulates a 1 type of unit vs 1 type of unit fight. Attacker vs Defender.
- Standard roll calculation includes the critical hits, the battle stacking bonus and the defender clause.
- Ability to repeat the battle fixed at 1,000 [bigger variation margin].

Do note that the desktop version of the calculator is still a lot more complete and stronger. Free server hosting generally means... bad quality just that.

More features will be coming as the progress goes, but for now... enjoy!
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
19.02.2017 - 12:49
KingJim
Konto kustutatud
All the things this guy did and he didnt get anything from atwar..smh make this guy mod instead of eagles
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
09.07.2017 - 08:24
Clovis i think there's a bug somewhere

As this shows, imperialist transports will kill 1 militia with only 1 transport alive (this will show for any number of transports)

Instead, this happened
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
09.07.2017 - 09:02
Kirjutas LukeTan, 09.07.2017 at 08:24

As this shows, imperialist transports will kill 1 militia with only 1 transport alive (this will show for any number of transports)

Instead, this happened

calculator is completely broken in some parts. don't rely on it.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
09.07.2017 - 15:44
Kirjutas gothboy, 09.07.2017 at 09:02

Instead, this happened

calculator is completely broken in some parts. don't rely on it.

If that's true, I would like to know the bugs so I can fix them.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
09.07.2017 - 15:46

Odd indeed.

The whole AW mechanics are odds when it comes to the tie clause. How much HP does the unit have left after it is a question to wonder. In my case, I just don't subtract the HP so the unit always end up with some.

Will take a look when I get free time...
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
09.07.2017 - 20:59
Kirjutas clovis1122, 09.07.2017 at 15:46

Odd indeed.

The whole AW mechanics are odds when it comes to the tie clause. How much HP does the unit have left after it is a question to wonder. In my case, I just don't subtract the HP so the unit always end up with some.

Will take a look when I get free time...

rolls concerning big stacks, if and lb are miscalculated sometimes.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita