uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 6   Külastatud: 106 users
24.09.2016 - 13:29
Expansion Guide: France NC Rush on Rome

Extra Cities Needed

PART 1: With General (Premium Needed)

PART 2: Without General (No Premium Needed)

Strategy: Naval Commander (NC)
Upgrades needed (No Premium): Naval Transport Capacity, Faster Infantry 1
Upgrades Needed (Premium): General Range 1, General Movement Range
Optional but recommended: Cheaper Infantry

You will need to have your ally UK or Germany wall your capital; Paris

NOTE:
A UK ally is preferable. NC Rushing Rome with UK enemy is unadvisable. Also, remember that it is very easy to be turn-blocked or have your transports killed, so move them as your first priority and go back with enough units to defend your cities.

Video available in 720p

Brought to you by Darth.
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
24.09.2016 - 13:40
Good work .. i never really ever rushed rome with france ever because i never knew how to properly do it and well spanish rush on rome> french rush always... although thanks!

Nice job Darth
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
24.09.2016 - 14:03
Kirjutas Ghostface, 24.09.2016 at 13:40

Good work .. i never really ever rushed rome with france ever because i never knew how to properly do it and well spanish rush on rome> french rush always... although thanks!

Nice job Darth

Thanks!
Will be making more videos for the lower ranks and all. Stuff like this is mostly available on youtube, but in some cases, not on forums.

Also, I agree Spain usually > France in rushing Rome...unless Spain is a non-premium
In which case, nom-nom

Edit: Pretty sure you can do it with no premium too. Will look into it.

Edit 2: Welp its possible. Will post it tomorrow
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
24.09.2016 - 15:40
 Evic

You can always get a few tanks in too.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
24.09.2016 - 15:54
The actual rush in 3vs3 involves 45 units and a tank/infantry/Marine. The chances of winning against a powerful LB Spain Rush (assuming full upgrades on both sides) are between 2% - 12%.

Note that 12% is your max chance against LB Spain without extra reinfs, that also walls Madrid (So in total 24 infs, gen, 16 tanks at Rome). Although most of LB Spain either WF sea or doesn't use Palma reinfs, so this can potentially go up to 25%. In any case, odds are against you. Doing this move with UK enemy is (cough cough, *Heatler* cough cough) dangerous as Darth pointed out, but also very rewarding since Spain doesn't usually expect it.

From my perspective I'd only advice to do it if either Spain doesn't have the OP upgrades, it's assumed / know that he won't go full Rome or Teammates UK/Turk can mobilize against Spain in case that the Rush fails.

About Turn 2, I suggest to either Ghost the transport or fully load it then move it as 2nd priority. The second alternative will grant your opponent a chance of sunking all your troops, but since your units WILL be counted in the TB calculation, the chances of TB are much, much lower.

Either way, good thread ^^
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
25.09.2016 - 04:58
Bump.
Updated.
Now with non-premium France NC Rush
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita