uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 15   Külastatud: 320 users
30.09.2016 - 22:56
What strat do any veterans recommend to a new player? Any besides PD just curious.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
30.09.2016 - 23:48
if I had to pick one, I would pick Imperialist as the most effective strategy, since you can play it pretty much anywhere quite effectively. However PD is also the widely acknowledged 'all-around' strategy and is stronger than Imp in most situations where both are playable.

Though at your rank and from a casual perspective I'd suggest you to play the one you're better at / the one you enjoy the most. Your knowledge at certain strategy / style is also an important factor on determining which strategy you play more effective.

Once you reach the competitive field you'll realize that there is no 'effective strategy' as you say, and the notion of 'controlling' the flow of the game is a fake perception in many players. It's the situation that will, most of the times, dictate what's better for you to use.

If you're on a offensive position, then you should pick an offensive strategy. If you are far, then a strategy with great range. If you are between 3 enemies don't be an ass and pick Blitz: even if you win, you're putting yourself at a great risk that will, most of the times, ruin the game for you and your team.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.10.2016 - 05:45
For longer games and lategame GW is the most powerfull however not even some of the best players can master how to play it .. but you can give it a go and see for yourself
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.10.2016 - 06:12
 Evic
RA
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.10.2016 - 12:34
The best strategy is the one you win with
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.10.2016 - 12:52
The best strategy is which you find easiest to rush with
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
02.10.2016 - 20:58
Blitz is really fun to play with >.>
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
03.10.2016 - 10:07
Kirjutas Darth., 01.10.2016 at 12:52

The best strategy is which you find easiest to rush with

Steve Aoki approves!!!!
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
09.10.2016 - 06:59
Allyfagging is the best, indestructible
----
It's scary how many possible genocidal war lords play this game, and i could be one of them
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
10.10.2016 - 03:37
 4nic
Be edgy and play nostrat
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
17.10.2016 - 02:26
Depending on your skill level I'd say IMP and PD are the easiest to pick up and most effective.
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
17.10.2016 - 08:16
At your rank strategies don't matter nearly as much as your gameplay. Focus on that and avoid strats like pd and gw which are heavily affected by the inf and marine upgrades. RA, blitz, MoS and imp will do you just fine.
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
17.10.2016 - 09:35
Kirjutas Permamuted, 17.10.2016 at 08:16

At your rank strategies don't matter nearly as much as your gameplay. Focus on that and avoid strats like pd and gw which are heavily affected by the inf and marine upgrades. RA, blitz, MoS and imp will do you just fine.

mos master race
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
18.10.2016 - 15:02
1________________del
Konto kustutatud
Did they nerf PD yet?
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
19.10.2016 - 03:21
Kirjutas Guest, 18.10.2016 at 15:02

Did they nerf PD yet?

Nope, but you can keep dreaming about it
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita