uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 18   Külastatud: 207 users
31.12.2016 - 19:04
In this post, I pretend to explain a bit about a strategy I've recently using. Please note that this topic is just a suggestion, so please comment what you think about this tactic so we can analyze it together.

I called this strategy "army camp" (you'll understand why) and it is really simple. It works like that: first, you do a triangle wall on a strategical terrain (not a city); second, you put a strategical stack inside the wall- that shall be your camp. That strategy can help you being cautious in risky movements or situations. Obviously, you can do this with most of the walls- but just if it is "closed". The following images represent the strategy:

It'd also be useful to mantain a strategic stack in a camp, waiting for your enemy be divided and, then, be attacked and destroyed. Maintaining your armies in a camp is better than maintaining cities because, if destroyed and the region conquered, they won't be a problem to your economy. As well, this strategy can also be useful if you want to transport your armies between long distances in a safe way (in the following images, you can see troops from India attacking Iran, using any camps at Afghanistan).

Thanks for all the comments which will help me analyzing this strategy.
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
31.12.2016 - 19:25
I don't mean no harm or to offend u but all that was like watching a monty python episode.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
31.12.2016 - 19:57
That already exists tough it is a nice stretegy

It has been deployed on big important stacks (so no tb)
It has never been deployed on a small scale

Good idea
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
31.12.2016 - 20:27
No offense intended but... walling a stack has been known for centuries. Okey, maybe just decades. But stacking your entire army turn 1 to simply deploy it on one of your opponent's cities is useless.
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
31.12.2016 - 20:49
Walling stacks outside of cities has been around for a long time, but you'd be surprised how little you see people do it. I guess you found it out yourself which is good, nice job!
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
31.12.2016 - 21:09
Walling stacks outside of cities has been around for a long time, but you'd be surprised how little you see people do it. I guess you found it out yourself which is good, nice job!

^
dis boi just nailed it

Good job to you though, for figuring out how you can extend the use of triangle / three-point walls to stacks, etc. You see so many cases where a player could really have walled their stack, but failed to. Espcially if you are i.e. playing as the USA and invading China, it may be a good idea to wall your 300 troop army, etc with destroyers or protect them with bombers as you don't want to lose your entire attacking force.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
31.12.2016 - 22:33
You would mainly find use for this when using weak units like air transports or sea transports, walling them will guarantee their protection. Another use would be walling high attack low defense units like helicopter or tanks to make sure they arent killed by cheaper units like infantry. ANyways good that you found this out for yourself mate
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
31.12.2016 - 23:29
Best strategy ever
----
ho
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.01.2017 - 00:06
That ukraine seems suicidal
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.01.2017 - 03:28
Omg pls teach me.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.01.2017 - 03:29
Kirjutas Need Mental Help, 31.12.2016 at 23:29

Best strategy ever

Nice rank.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.01.2017 - 04:00
Kirjutas Nations, 01.01.2017 at 03:28

Omg pls teach me.

the sarcasm is strong with this one xD
----
A certain darkness is needed to see the stars..

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.01.2017 - 05:11
Delete this topic before more girls read it + change the colour. Yellow is so weak for such op "tactic".
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.01.2017 - 08:43
Its useless to wall ur stack , and y stack , i mean bombers & tanks & infantries & ... , ppl just wall stacks which can easily get destroy by enemy , like when u want move ur stack across the see using transporters
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.01.2017 - 11:35
Kirjutas Prince_MurDerer, 01.01.2017 at 08:43

Its useless to wall ur stack , and y stack , i mean bombers & tanks & infantries & ... , ppl just wall stacks which can easily get destroy by enemy , like when u want move ur stack across the see using transporters

You're dumb or trolling. Walling stacks is pretty useful.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.01.2017 - 11:42
Walling your stack can prevent tb and if your stack is purly offensive one and needs to travle short distance it is a good tactic to use
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.01.2017 - 16:41
Ghost
Konto kustutatud
Kirjutas Mauzer Panteri, 01.01.2017 at 05:11

Delete this topic before more girls read it + change the colour. Yellow is so weak for such op "tactic".

Support
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
05.01.2017 - 08:21
Kirjutas Dr Lecter, 01.01.2017 at 11:35

Kirjutas Prince_MurDerer, 01.01.2017 at 08:43

You're dumb or trolling. Walling stacks is pretty useful.

wrong forum, but how do i thumbsup?
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita