----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
06.02.2017 - 08:29
Do you mean in 1v1, or in 3v3?
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
06.02.2017 - 08:45
Well in 3v3 usually a good France goes for killing Spain/Italy, while helping Germany finish off UK and funding East.

Same in 2v2s except it can press UK harder due to no Spain/Italy (and it must). It also helps Turkey defend Balkans if Turkey ally, or helps Ukraine attack Balkans if Ukraine ally.

In 1v1 I prefer not to go France because of the possibly of being rushed in Spain and a lesser Area of Expansion than UK.
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
06.02.2017 - 09:19
In a 1v1, UK probably has a slight advantage. This is because generally he starts with more units early on, making france have to play honest and defend his capital and not expand as much. I am not saying france loses every time, but he will have a tough time finding an advantage. france best bet is to expand into italy and spain and the defend his capital hard t3. t4 maybe go into balkans and uk cities but after t4 its really up to you how to play. as uk, you should try to secure belgium and netherlands t1 as these have a high income and is good for providing early pressure on paris. once you have these, you can either choose to go for germany or scandinavia as these also have high income. t3 as well you are going to want to return to uk and your cities to protect them, as well as starting a balkans expansion. After this, it is whoever outplays the other player . Of course early rushes are always possible and uk often does go for that, but rush 4 noobs!
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
06.02.2017 - 09:49
Kirjutas Checkmate., 06.02.2017 at 09:19

In a 1v1, UK probably has a slight advantage. This is because generally he starts with more units early on, making france have to play honest and defend his capital and not expand as much. I am not saying france loses every time, but he will have a tough time finding an advantage. france best bet is to expand into italy and spain and the defend his capital hard t3. t4 maybe go into balkans and uk cities but after t4 its really up to you how to play. as uk, you should try to secure belgium and netherlands t1 as these have a high income and is good for providing early pressure on paris. once you have these, you can either choose to go for germany or scandinavia as these also have high income. t3 as well you are going to want to return to uk and your cities to protect them, as well as starting a balkans expansion. After this, it is whoever outplays the other player . Of course early rushes are always possible and uk often does go for that, but rush 4 noobs!

N. UK IF rush FR t3 OP.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
07.02.2017 - 00:21
UK vs FR: I'd pick second and join as Switzerland, kill France/UK and claim twice the glory!

REP ME
----
S A M U R A I
Rectitude
Courage
Benevolence
Politeness
Veracity
Honor
Loyalty
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
07.02.2017 - 21:31
Yeah the reason why france is shit vs germ and uk in 1v1 is because its rly hard to defend t3 rush.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
08.02.2017 - 04:26
 4nic

Uk cant expand much when against france too if uk goes to spain ,germany and just slightly overexpands it will cost him his capital ,i think france is equal if not stronger than uk
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
08.02.2017 - 04:28
 4nic
Kirjutas Zenith, 06.02.2017 at 09:49

N. UK IF rush FR t3 OP.

Pd fra defends
----
~Napoleon

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
08.02.2017 - 04:32
 4nic
Also a game between fra and uk always depends on early rushes untill t5,it cannot take to lategame as they are too close for comfort
----
~Napoleon

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
08.02.2017 - 12:47
Thedestroyer222
Konto kustutatud
As France, if u get t2 Madrid and Rome I believe u have a high chance of winning the game, why?
1. u can rush uk
2. u can slowroll op
3. u can defend against early rush and counterrush
4. u can counter slowroll comfortably

As Uk, I believe the priorities are getting benelux t2(as Check pointed it out), maybe Norway too if u feel u wont be rushed in bene, but:
1. u can get rushed in bene, eventho this is not a healthy move for fra because it dont have the reinf of uk
2. even if u get only bene with france at the price of all your reinf, few more reinf from bene still wont help u, u will lose as fra...

Pd Fra vs Pd Uk slowrolling its a match worth watching!
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
08.02.2017 - 15:26
 Leo
France isn't that bad of a pick against UK in 1v1 west, considering it's the only viable pick after Germany vs UK.

It has a lot of potential to overexpand UK and take on east easily but as the other says it struggles early game. You will end up overexpanding UK in almost any scenario except when you fuck up really really bad, and you'll be forced to overexpand mostly in the poor south.

The problem is the early game, since it's pretty much a gamble as UK will win in almost every rush (Spain, Bene, etc..), so you will have to grab one of these and Italy in order to secure the game and play very aggressively and unpredictably.

It generally comes down to these 3 points: Overexpanding - Defending Capital and cities - Jewing UK
You're forced to pick 2 of these in the majority of the time unless UK is really shit, and not fulfilling them all can cost you the game.

It's a meh pick in general, and illogical from a standpoint as Germany is much better in almost any aspect.
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
11.02.2017 - 03:47
If you know how to play france it comes better than uk after t5
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
15.02.2017 - 19:23
When people say france is worse than uk LOL...

This really shows the neglecting france is getting over the years. In 1v1 a counter for Germany used to be France, still is in my opinion. You can say all shit about france you want, but france is the best country in west for a good economical expansion, for lategame or earlygame. France is verry but verry underrated within the new players, because all they got taught in the 3v3 or 1v1duel community is germany/uk ukr/turkey. Nothing else. Spain and France are like the picks that the person has to pick because the others were all taken. Both countries are such greatness for games, just people never tend to give them as much attention as they deserve.

Go play the amount of time spending on those 4 basic countries which it seems that anyone prefers over spain or france, on actually spain and france, and you'll quickly see how much you neglected those countries.

Dont slander on France if you don't know or never gave the chance of actually learning to play with the country. Its the same slander people give without thinking about any of the strategies that are up for discussion for nerfing or boosting.

To anwser your question:

In a 1v1 between France and UK, France definetly has the upperhand in west. It leaves uk to expand or benelux, germany (which most likely ends in a loss) or spain. 2 of the 3 are up for expansion for france, which also has italy (good way into balkans, to fight against germany or capture germany, and a good backup for deffending paris/cities for early rushes/jewings) and swizz (good money source). France has a good economy and the cities are perfectly in the range of units from italy or spain to get deffend by. Like I said above, France is the underrated one of the two, which is why I prefer to pick France above UK, not to mention you need fucking transports to get from land to uk or the other way around.
----

Kirjutas Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
15.02.2017 - 19:29
 Leo
Kirjutas Waffel, 15.02.2017 at 19:23

-

Nice troll. France vs Germany is more or less a weaker UK. You're threatening your expansion too much and giving up germany North and east expansion, germany will be able to outspawn you in no time. And fast balkan expansion doesn't really weight it up much as Germany can still hold. Granted France can still win but it's still heavily out advantaged early game, just like UK. And requires a very difficult push, as if it wasn't hard as UK already.

Vs UK your expansion is getting threatened in almost all sides except Italy. And you're giving up North high income for low income balkan countries. It's very hard in the first turns but it can be rewarding later, but that's like 20% of the time only and most of the time UK will trump out crucial countries such as Spain and Benelux.

It's always been Germany > UK > France in west 1v1 and it still is. Germany is just better advantaged at lategame.

Besides, after rereading your post. What are you smoking? France is still a relevant pick in 3v3s, even 2v2s. It's just shit at 1v1.
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
15.02.2017 - 19:34
Kirjutas Leo, 15.02.2017 at 19:29

-

Nice troll. France vs Germany is more or less a weaker UK. You're threatening your expansion too much and giving up germany North and east expansion, germany will be able to outspawn you in no time. And fast balkan expansion doesn't really weight it up much as Germany can still hold. Granted France can still win but it's still heavily out advantaged early game, just like UK. And requires a very difficult push, as if it wasn't hard as UK already.

Vs UK your expansion is getting threatened in almost all sides except Italy. And you're giving up North high income for low income balkan countries. It's very hard in the first turns but it can be rewarding later, but that's like 20% of the time only and most of the time UK will trump out crucial countries such as Spain and Benelux.

It's always been Germany > UK > France in west 1v1 and it still is. Germany is just better advantaged at lategame.

First of all, starting your comment with ''Nice troll'' puts you right back at my ignore after my response.

Then second of all, telling me it has always been Germany > UK > France in west 1v1's and it still is > while Date registered: 13 Mar 2015.

You joined 1v1/3v3's what? a half year ago? You are telling me this, eventhough I said above ''In my opinion'', what makes you think you can just rant all over my opinion whenever you want? (reason you are on my ignore list).

All I have to say to you, is to try and play France, you'd be surprised how much you can do with it. Even if france has less units, and maybe less income, it doesn't mean it is worse than UK. UK is so overrated within the new community, like I already said above, which is the reason you guys barely play france in 1v1 or in 3v3's. If you dont play it, you'll never learn and know it.

So how about you go on get some experience about the playing field you play on, instead of telling me im ''trolling''.

Think twice before you decide to ''quote'' me again, can't even call this a serious response..
----

Waffel for mod 2015
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
15.02.2017 - 19:44
 Leo
Kirjutas Waffel, 15.02.2017 at 19:34

Kirjutas Leo, 15.02.2017 at 19:29

-

-

Yes, the sarcasm was obvious with that one. Look at how much shits I give that you're an old player though (0 if you couldn't see it), it's irrelevant, just because you joined before me doesn't mean anything. It's not like strategies, tactics and meta haven't changed over years now, hasn't it?

Fyi i've played at least 75% of my cws as france and spain, and I already said it is a good pick in 3v3 and 2v2. But in 1v1, it just isn't. France is very risky against Uk as he can beat you in almost any place, be it Spain or benelux. The only safe expansion is italy. The problem is, you can't jew uk properly, defend your cities and ur cap and still overexpand at the same time as france. There's a lack of balance there which UK wins. I never said it can't win, but it'll very difficult to get past t5 because a smart UK will play dynamically and change it's tactics accordingly, as in expanding more in east or capping you. And it's not like t3/t4 UK IF rush isn't destroying now isn't it?
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
15.02.2017 - 21:18
I believe that France is the worst counter to UK. I'm yet to see anyone apart of hacker-opi to be able to hold a full IF UK Rush on T3. And if you palace wall (to defend t4) then you won't be able to beat UK's strongest Rush on Madrid.

The smartest option that I've found relies purely on surprise and involves taking Ireland, Italy w/ cities, swiss, lux, walling Madrid and making a palace wall in Paris. That way if he doesn't go Spain then you can take it and still got an extra turn to defend against the rush.

Contrary to what the majority says here, I believe that UK's only advantage is it's Rushing power - After Turn 5 France always get the upper hand. France + Spain + Italy >>> UK + Germany + Benelux in reinforcements. UK's expansion is far and divided from the mainland by the sea, contrary to France expansion which only got Paris and Nantes far from the rest of it's expansion - France's biggest weakness.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
28.02.2017 - 03:30

When people say france is worse than uk LOL...

This really shows the neglecting france is getting over the years. In 1v1 a counter for Germany used to be France, still is in my opinion. You can say all shit about france you want, but france is the best country in west for a good economical expansion, for lategame or earlygame. France is verry but verry underrated within the new players, because all they got taught in the 3v3 or 1v1duel community is germany/uk ukr/turkey. Nothing else. Spain and France are like the picks that the person has to pick because the others were all taken. Both countries are such greatness for games, just people never tend to give them as much attention as they deserve.

Go play the amount of time spending on those 4 basic countries which it seems that anyone prefers over spain or france, on actually spain and france, and you'll quickly see how much you neglected those countries.

Dont slander on France if you don't know or never gave the chance of actually learning to play with the country. Its the same slander people give without thinking about any of the strategies that are up for discussion for nerfing or boosting.

To anwser your question:

In a 1v1 between France and UK, France definetly has the upperhand in west. It leaves uk to expand or benelux, germany (which most likely ends in a loss) or spain. 2 of the 3 are up for expansion for france, which also has italy (good way into balkans, to fight against germany or capture germany, and a good backup for deffending paris/cities for early rushes/jewings) and swizz (good money source). France has a good economy and the cities are perfectly in the range of units from italy or spain to get deffend by. Like I said above, France is the underrated one of the two, which is why I prefer to pick France above UK, not to mention you need fucking transports to get from land to uk or the other way around.

Oh my dear waffel
You have never been more than a falafel.

You are so mistaken
Your capital will be taken

I will give you three turns
After that everything burns

Don't think you are right
Your capital is in UK's sight

Iron fist is strong
Which makes you wrong
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
28.02.2017 - 13:21
Kirjutas Black Swans, 28.02.2017 at 03:30

Oh my dear waffel
You have never been more than a falafel.

You are so mistaken
Your capital will be taken

I will give you three turns
After that everything burns

Don't think you are right
Your capital is in UK's sight

Iron fist is strong
Which makes you wrong

----

Waffel for mod 2015
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita