uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 18   Külastatud: 157 users
11.02.2017 - 11:01
Can someone compare it by detailed, which one is better where and why
----
It's scary how many possible genocidal war lords play this game, and i could be one of them
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
11.02.2017 - 11:02
GW is good for low fund game's
GW is supreme late game strat because of the low cost defence and attack units but it has weak expansion do to useless infantry.
MOS is good for high fund game's and 50k
MOS allow's for a strong early expansion because of 8 attack Marines.
Don't know enough about HW to comment
----
My signature: http://atwar-game.com/user/1124811/signature.png
SA>AtWar
Fiji>Serbia
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
11.02.2017 - 12:39
 4nic
Gw>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mos
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
11.02.2017 - 15:07
Hw sucks balls is what i hear
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
12.02.2017 - 08:40
Kirjutas gothboy, 11.02.2017 at 15:07

Hw sucks balls is what i hear

did u try it, its my fav stealth strategy
----
It's scary how many possible genocidal war lords play this game, and i could be one of them
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
12.02.2017 - 11:05
Well from watching Don in cw today, I can say that HW Ukraine at least, when played well, is strong af
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
12.02.2017 - 12:59
Kirjutas Darth., 12.02.2017 at 11:05

Well from watching Don in cw today, I can say that HW Ukraine at least, when played well, is strong af

yeah, don is good at hw ukr but gc ukr > hw ukr
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
12.02.2017 - 13:00
GW: Known as very strong. Cheap attack, get useful mils from taking neutral. It is what it is, efficient. It uses all the units it has from the get go. Can fight in a weaker position, definitely the "Comeback-Strategy". Vulnerable to early rushes, or rushes in general, latemoves, and weak in the transportation side (Expensive ats/trans).

MoS: All in all, its a better None strategy. Nothing much else to say; however, after you get faster marines, you have marines with ra tank range which is quite nice and allows for some impressive expansions.

HW: An odd-ball. It's a strategy that is overpriced (Please change) at 30k+ sp, but allows for what I say a mix of PD/GW/GC. You have PD strength infantry, GW priced marines, and some strong tanks (10 atk with gen!). If you want to know more, ask Don or Sultan .
----
#UniBoycott

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
14.02.2017 - 00:51
Kirjutas Universali, 12.02.2017 at 13:00

GW: Known as very strong. Cheap attack, get useful mils from taking neutral. It is what it is, efficient. It uses all the units it has from the get go. Can fight in a weaker position, definitely the "Comeback-Strategy". Vulnerable to early rushes, or rushes in general, latemoves, and weak in the transportation side (Expensive ats/trans).

MoS: All in all, its a better None strategy. Nothing much else to say; however, after you get faster marines, you have marines with ra tank range which is quite nice and allows for some impressive expansions.

HW: An odd-ball. It's a strategy that is overpriced (Please change) at 30k+ sp, but allows for what I say a mix of PD/GW/GC. You have PD strength infantry, GW priced marines, and some strong tanks (10 atk with gen!). If you want to know more, ask Don or Sultan .

sultan is known for hw
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
15.02.2017 - 14:10
Kirjutas Chess, 14.02.2017 at 22:54

HW sucks.
No expanation needed.

Don is not pleased with this expression
----

Kirjutas Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
16.02.2017 - 11:42
Kirjutas Chess, 14.02.2017 at 22:54

HW sucks.
No expanation needed.

disagree
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
19.02.2017 - 03:30
#MakeStrategiesGreatAgain!

We shall make HW better
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
19.02.2017 - 19:42
I don't know about HW.

Guerrilla Warfare has a few very strong points.
> Cheap: Guerrilla warfare has very low cost marines with buffed militia, making your offensive and defensive tactics not demand as much funding.
> Thrives in the long run: Because of GWs low cost, you have the potential to outnumber and outmaneuver your opponent (outmaneuvering because you will definitely have marines all over the map)

Likewise, it has its weak points.

> Vulnerable to Rush: GW cannot survive a calculated rush. That's true for two reasons. First, early on in the game you NEED to expand well as GW. Some people are clever enough to know that GW is a very short range strategy, so unless you're new to it or dumb you're going to stay in a very predictable expansion range. enemies will abuse that by hitting those same places. GW units stacked against just about any other strategy's units are out performed. A GW Marine vs PD Inf is a loss for GW. GW militia vs PD militia same. You'd need a 2:1 ratio with militia to militia and a 3:1 ratio with GW Marine to any other unit besides militia. Early in the game, there's no way you can predict your opponent's stack size against yours if you even think they're rushing you anyways. Meaning you're going to fail on the cities your opponent rushed you on.

The second reason being that GW can't return to its capital in time. The shitty distance, the over priced transports (air/naval) definitely stop you from preventing a rush on your capital. This wouldn't be such a problem all the time if it weren't for the fact that some strats like Desert Storm or Iron Fist or just plain old PD can just rush you outright.

Say as Germany vs Turk. PD / IMP / Blitz turk has double the units it starts with in 10K if you buy all your available reinf t1. A strat like blitz doesn't need to wait, it already has ALL the units it needs. Any expansion just makes it that much better.

So buy t3 Turk has 45 + gen in poland, serb/hung/romania/greece. Berlin unwalled. That's GG, even if you did get all your units back to berlin, you'd need 60 some units with a good blend of 20 militias and 40 marines WITH ALL OF THE UPGRADES FOR MARINES/MILITIA/GENERAL.

Otherwise, you just can't win that.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
23.02.2017 - 16:02
Kirjutas Cthulhu, 19.02.2017 at 03:30

#MakeStrategiesGreatAgain!

We shall make HW better

support, i hope so, i wold be satisfied with viewing range and moving range
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
25.02.2017 - 17:57
 Don
Duel ?
i will play with hw ofc
----

Fears are strong
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
27.02.2017 - 10:20
 Acquiesce (Moderaator)
Tophats is trolling AW from the grave with HW... the madman
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
27.02.2017 - 10:23
Kirjutas Don, 25.02.2017 at 17:57

Duel ?
i will play with hw ofc

and thats why youre not in the top 5!
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
28.02.2017 - 03:19
Hw is great imo, i like it. Speaking as ukraine, i wouldn't ude it anywhere else
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita