uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 10   Külastatud: 173 users
30.04.2017 - 04:43
Is it me, or u cant kill transports with units, its end same as land battle
----
It's scary how many possible genocidal war lords play this game, and i could be one of them
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
30.04.2017 - 08:12
Just you
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
30.04.2017 - 12:32
 Witch-Doctor (Moderaator)
If the transport is overloaded and you dont move it and it gets attacked.

Then the unit inside will defend rather than the transport.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
10.05.2017 - 16:23
Actually, I have a similar question. I was just playing a world game where Europe was sending loaded air transports to me, North America. I was playing naval commander and had multiple stacks of 20+ destroyers in the Atlantic but for some reason I couldn't attack his transports with them. His transports were also walled together. I should've been able to crush Europe's invasion but I couldn't even touch the transports. I double checked to make sure I was actually at war with him too. Any explanation as to how this was possible? Thanks.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
11.05.2017 - 06:26
 brianwl (Admin)
Kirjutas unfrikinblevable, 10.05.2017 at 16:23

Actually, I have a similar question. I was just playing a world game where Europe was sending loaded air transports to me, North America. I was playing naval commander and had multiple stacks of 20+ destroyers in the Atlantic but for some reason I couldn't attack his transports with them. His transports were also walled together. I should've been able to crush Europe's invasion but I couldn't even touch the transports. I double checked to make sure I was actually at war with him too. Any explanation as to how this was possible? Thanks.

He may have created seawalls around them... they can't be taken down with ships, only air units.
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
11.05.2017 - 06:56
Kirjutas brianwl, 11.05.2017 at 06:26

He may have created seawalls around them... they can't be taken down with ships, only air units.

Sea walls can be attacked with sea units, you just need to aim for the center of the wall and attack it perpendicularly
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
11.05.2017 - 07:06
 brianwl (Admin)
Kirjutas RaulPB, 11.05.2017 at 06:56

Sea walls can be attacked with sea units, you just need to aim for the center of the wall and attack it perpendicularly

Seriously? I just learned something... ima noob then... play me later (in 6-12 hours?)
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
11.05.2017 - 10:26
Kirjutas Witch-Doctor, 11.05.2017 at 09:46

If the wall is too short you're screwed.

We had a case where somebody did infantry wall around a cap in the sea and nobody could break it because they couldn't hit the center and there
is no air units in the map. The guy held his one little cap while every other player tried in vain to kill the wall. Much hilarity ensues.

Yup, that's where the trouble come. Once he puts them too close together or one wall inside another. Then it becomes impossible to break those...
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
12.05.2017 - 01:46
Kirjutas Witch-Doctor, 11.05.2017 at 09:46

Kirjutas RaulPB, 11.05.2017 at 06:56

If the wall is too short you're screwed.

We had a case where somebody did infantry wall around a cap in the sea and nobody could break it because they couldn't hit the center and there
is no air units in the map. The guy held his one little cap while every other player tried in vain to kill the wall. Much hilarity ensues.

Seeing as you're not insulting the guy who did that, I have a hunch that the "somebody" was you...
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
12.05.2017 - 06:45
 brianwl (Admin)
Kirjutas Darth., 12.05.2017 at 01:46

Seeing as you're not insulting the guy who did that, I have a hunch that the "somebody" was you...

I infer the same, given the 'much hilarity ensues' comment - the only one possibly laughing is the person doing it.
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita