uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 3   Külastatud: 266 users
01.07.2018 - 12:18
Walls & Wf

Introduction:

this quick guide can, I think, help many people better understand how walls and wf work especially for low / mid ranks but apparently even a lot of hight ranks do not use that either, so that can make a big difference efficiency if it is well used.

The following example are already know or/and documented in the forums ( to my knowledge ), except the "FrenchWall", and are here for the comparison.

And the following upgrades or needed to apply that:

Wall for avoid being wf'ed

For avoid being wf'ed you have to try to predict where the wf will be placed, sometimes it will not really be possible but knowing exactly the distances between each city and the strategy of the opponent, it is sometimes possible to predict which side the wf will be placed, in this case, by making a "longwall"(a wall with the larger size possible with 3 units) and the units on the side where the wf will arrive as far as possible from this one, but keep in mind the fact that it works only if your opponent does not place his wf close enough, if the wf is almost "glued" to the city, it will not work normally, but if it's not close enought like in the example below it will work:

Auto-wall

There is 2 example of auto-wall and this can be really usefull to waste time on the opponent and win yourself, if it is unexpected.
In the first example it is the basic auto-wall, destroy the wf and don't moove your wall, like this:

To avoid this, you have to first moove your wf and attack the wall (but if your opponent do it first moove too it will not work 100% of the time), or attacking the wall with another unit.

In the second example, the auto-wall is formed if the wf is mooved without attacking atleast with 1 units one of the units of the wall:

And to avoid this one you will normally have to don't moove your wf and the wall will be kept wf'ed like in this example:

But there is a way to wall for avoid being wf'ed forever without destroy the wf (for instance if you haven't reinf or others units near for destroy the wf and you have to keep all your units in your cap for defend), and we will see that in the last section.

French wall

I don't know if there is already a name for this, so we will call it a "french wall" here
Finally, for wall a city and avoid being wf'ed if the opponent choose to don't moove his wf to prevent an auto-wall, you simply have to try to reform the wall lengthwise as in the first example (to avoid being wf'ed), there is only a small space where the wall can be reformed and is only possible with the 2 upgrades mentioned above, like this:

The things to understand here is that it is the distance between the units and the wf that counts, not the distance to the line of the wall, if the units of the wall are far enough from the wf and that it is not mooved by the opponent, the wall will not be wf'ed.I notice it here since i saw some competitive players don't know how i was doing that and say it was not possible.

Thank to Taz Youlkepoye for his participation for the videos and clovis1122 for learn me how to do gif
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.07.2018 - 12:24
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
02.07.2018 - 04:07
Need serbwall,rewall and bigwall except that its good serbwall and rewall are for fag just dont do it D
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita