uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 42   Külastatud: 73 users

Originaalne postitus

Postitatud Estus, 05.09.2019 - 09:36

I R O N ✙ H A R V E S T

☩ Introduction ☩
Iron Harvest is a strategy role-playing game base on World of 1920+, by Jakub Rozalski, Scythe, by Stonemaier Games, and Iron Harvest, by KING Art Games. set in the alternate reality of 1920+, just after the end of the Great War.

This forum game will let you, as a player, control a platoon of 21 troops, taking decisions to win the upcoming conflict in the east.

Tradition clashes with scientific and technological progress, while Europe is still recovering from the brutal battles of the World War. Cities are being rebuilt and in the countryside, the era of the Iron Harvest has begun. Farmers are uncovering the remains of the majestic walking machines that had fought on the battlefields of the Great War.

In the midst of this chaos, a new threat appears that will put Europe's very existence at risk. Secret forces are putting everything they can towards destabilization of entire countries, determined to set the world on fire once again and finally seize control.

☩ Information ☩
The game will support 7 players, one for each faction. The 21 units are equal between all factions and the success of all combat/actions will be decided by dice rolling (done by the GM). All actions must be described by the player, like any other role-playing game, and then he must wait for the GM reaction.

As said before, the platoon is composed by 21 units: 14 Soldiers, 01 Sharpshooter, 01 Mortarman, 01 Machinegunner, 01 Medic, 01 Sargeant, 01 Lieutenant, 01 Dieselpunk Mech. All human units have 3 HP, and the mechanical unit have 10 HP.

Soldiers: basic units.
Sharpshooter: have bonus to attack, but weak defense.
Mortarman: attacks at very long distance and with a huge area of effect, but they are slow, the mortar can fail, and have no defense at all.
Machinegunner: deals double damage.
Medic: can heal other units.
Sargeant: can make two actions at the same turn.
Lieutenant: raises the morale of the units.
Mech: deals double damage in area.

☩ Rules ☩
1. Factions may peace/war/ally each other at will.
2. A faction is oficially destroyed when all of his 21 units are destroyed.
3. The last surviving player/alliance win.
4. Player's actions must be listed like: 1) X. 2) Y. 3) Z, etc.
5. The limit of actions per turn is 6, and they will always require someone to do it.
6. The same unit cannot make two actions at the same turn (excepts the Sargeant).
7. Players can act in any order, but they have to wait for the GM and all other players to act once again.
8. The GM decides if the action is valid or invalid.
9. The result of all actions will be decided by dice rolling (1d20, target number will always be 10). The lower the result, the worst it gets.

☩ Point system ☩
At the end of the game, each players gets +1 point for each enemy killed (mechs counts as 5 and lieutenants counts as 2). If two or more factions won a game with an alliance, the points will be divided equally between all of them. Winning alone gives you a +5 bonus. Points can be converted into bonuses for future games.

☩ Factions ☩
Each faction has a special action that can be used only 1 time for every 5 turns.

Republic of Polania
Color: White.
Special: Can make an action with a re-roll request in case it fails.
Player: Full House.

Saxony Empire
Color: Black.
Special: Can apply +3 attack to an action.
Player: 1GodofWar1.

Crimean Khanate
Color: Yellow.
Special: Can apply +4 defense to an action.
Player: 4nic.

Nordic Kingdoms
Color: Blue.
Special: Can ignore terrain/weather effects to perform an action.
Player: UNazizST.

Rusviet Union
Color: Red.
Special: Can recruit 01 extra soldier (with 1 HP).
Player: Lada.

Clan Albion
Color: Green.
Special: Can apply +5 bonus to any action that requires physical performance (excepts melee attacks).
Player: Ito_.

Togawa Shogunate
Color: Purple.
Special: Can apply +1 to a melee attack and deal melee damage in area.
Player: Echoo.

☩ What is "dieselpunk" and "1920+"? ☩
"Dieselpunk" is a genre similar to steampunk that combines the Tier 2 Industrial technology and aesthetics of the diesel-based technology of the interwar period through to the 1950s with retro-futuristic technology and postmodern sensibilities. Learn more HERE.

"World of 1920+" or just "1920+" is an alternate universe to our own, mainly an alternate Europe in the early 20th century (after the Great War) created by Polish artist Jakub Różalski. This is a place where tradition clashes with modernity, and the world is still full of secrets and blank spaces on the map. Learn more HERE.

☩ Wait list ☩
1. PrivateRex.
2. m0s.
3. UNazizST.
13.09.2019 - 14:35
Clan Albion (Ito_)
1. Between destruction and burnt debris, the men found a metal case with 6 land mines (+6 Resources).
2. Perception test: 13, Success! | The two soldiers found some houses, barns and huts, some still inhabited by locals, peasants from a country who ceased to exist after the Great War. They also managed to saw a man with a pointed black helmet, common to the Saxony Empire. Not far away, another enemy is spotted, a men wearing khaki uniform and a cap with a red star, probably from the Rusviet Union, he seems to be alone.
3. Collect parts: 7 + 5 (faction bonus) = 12, Success! | The wagon is now fortified with metal plates and iron bars, and the men are now able to defend it against enemy fire.
4. You see the saxon soldier turn around and walking fast back to the road were he came from.
5. An entire platoon from the Rusviet Union arrives at the village, while locals flee inside carriages pulled by horses.

Morale: 80/100
Provisions: 20
Resources: 26 (+6)
Platoon: 21/21
Possible targets: Rusviet Union.

Saxony Empire (1GodofWar1)
1. Perception test: 9, Failure! | The sargeant watches the small village's houses and huts, he is able to spot some barns and an abandoned windmill, but didn't noticed nothing important.
2. The sargeant returns with the news, and say that the village is probably abandoned and with no food left (-3 Morale).
3. A second later, you see something about six enemy soldiers walking on your direction, they all wear white and grey scarfs, common to the Republic of Polania.
4. From a side road not far away, another enemy shows up, they are adorned with metal and wearing hairy helmets, they are accompanied by a mech.

Morale: 77/100 (-3)
Resources: 20
Possible targets: Republic of Polania, Crimean Khanate.

P.s.: You didn't informed what you would do if the scouting didn't showed any results, I don't know if I misunderstood what you meant in the 3rd and 4th actions.

Rusviet Union (Legend)
1. Perception test: 11, Success! | The sargeant found some houses, barns and huts, some still inhabited by locals, peasants from a country who ceased to exist after the Great War. He also spots two men with kilts, common to the Clan Albion. Another enemy is seen, probably from the Saxony Empire due to his pointed black helmet. The sargeant uses the radio to tell the Lieutenant the news.
2. All the platoon arrives at the village, while locals flee inside carriages pulled by horses.
3. You see the saxon soldier turn around and walking fast back to the road were he came from.

Possible targets: Clan Albion.

Republic of Polania (Full House)
1. Two dead polanian soldiers are buried in their uniform, the Republic's anthem can be heard while all the platoon salutes their dead countrymen (+8 Morale).
2. The vanguard, leaded by the sargeant, walks about 10 minutes following the mega-train track, they suddenly found an entire platoon of saxon men marching towards them, they were equally surprised.
3. A second later, coming from a side road, you spot soldiers wearing hairy helmets and metal adorned uniforms, they are heavy armed and also accompanied by a mech.
3. The main force stands on his position right behind the vanguard, they notice something is happening, but can't see the enemy.

Morale: 88/100 (+8)
Possible targets: Saxony Empire, Crimean Khanate.

Togawa Shogunate (Echoo)
1. Bulding trenches: 14 - 4 (-1 per mile) = 10, Success!. A long trench is built, but it is poorly fortified.
2. The Lieutenant receive an improvised office underground to think about an strategy.
3. Attack (mortar): 7, Failure! The mortarman fires aiming to the farms, but the shot hit the hills, a large land mass is expelled upwards.

Possible targets: None.

Crimean Khanate (4nic)
1. Following the footprints through the dirt road, your men soon reaches a crossroad. From there they can see an entire platoon of the Saxony Empire.
2. Perception test: 5, Failure.

Possible targets: Saxony Empire.

Tsiteeri:
Casuality report: None.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
13.09.2019 - 14:59
Republic of Polonia

1) The Vanguard shall retreat immediately and report to the Lieutenant.
2) The mainforce will entrench itself as fast as possible.
3) Once the Rearguard closes up, it will prepare the mortar to fire at enemy direction (If i can choose target, I´ll choose the Crimean Khanate)
4) The Seargant will scout surroundings.
----
Tell me something, my friend. You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
I always ask that of all my prey.
I just like the sound of it.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
13.09.2019 - 15:16
Rusviet union

1. Attack Clan Albion with everything i have
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
13.09.2019 - 15:18
Last turn they were supposed to go steal food if there is no one to conquer.

1.full attack the 6 polonian soldiers with the bonus +3 attack.
2. If attack is successful send sergeant to
Crimena Khanate (4nic)
And propose an alliance.
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
14.09.2019 - 09:10
 Ito_
Kirjutas Estus, 13.09.2019 at 14:35

Clan Albion (Ito_)
1. Between destruction and burnt debris, the men found a metal case with 6 land mines (+6 Resources).
2. Perception test: 13, Success! | The two soldiers found some houses, barns and huts, some still inhabited by locals, peasants from a country who ceased to exist after the Great War. They also managed to saw a man with a pointed black helmet, common to the Saxony Empire. Not far away, another enemy is spotted, a men wearing khaki uniform and a cap with a red star, probably from the Rusviet Union, he seems to be alone.
3. Collect parts: 7 + 5 (faction bonus) = 12, Success! | The wagon is now fortified with metal plates and iron bars, and the men are now able to defend it against enemy fire.
4. You see the saxon soldier turn around and walking fast back to the road were he came from.
5. An entire platoon from the Rusviet Union arrives at the village, while locals flee inside carriages pulled by horses.

1. A pair of soldiers must place all the landmines circling the fortified wagon.
2. The two scouts will attack the rusviet platoon.
3. Mortar shall fire at the Rusviet Union.
4. The mortarman, lieutenant, and two pairs of soldiers (considering those who are setting up landmines) will stay at the fortified wagon, while the rest of my units will procceed to the village.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
15.09.2019 - 08:29
I use my bonus and all my forces at the cover of night and in a giant wood sheep attack full house with all my men
----
they said play atwar,they said it would be fun,dam

We are not the same - I am a Martian
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
16.09.2019 - 11:55
 4nic
Decline alliance and full attack saxonians
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
16.09.2019 - 12:44
Rusviet Union (Legend)
1. Attack (platoon): 14 Successes; 7 Failures! The two enemy soldiers return fire, but are killed by bursts of fire shortly thereafter. Projectiles pierce the torso and limbs, staining the entire uniform with blood. They both fall to the ground lifeless.
2. Shots fired by scouts first hit the Lieutenant's head, who was bravely in front of the platoon, and a soldier's throat close behind. Both die instantly (-23 Morale).
3. Bangs of a gunfire come from the crossroads not far from the village.

Morale: 57/100 (-23)
Platoon: 19/21 (-2)
Possible targets: Clan Albion.

Clan Albion (Ito_)
1. The landmines now protect the perimeter of the fortified wagon (-6 Resources).
2. Attack (-2 numerical disadvantage): 16, 11; 2 Successes! Damage roll: 4, 3. The two brave soldiers face their enemies and shoot the rusviet platoon. But they are killed by bursts of enemy fire shortly thereafter. Projectiles pierce the torso and limbs, staining the entire uniform with blood. They both fall to the ground lifeless (-6 Morale).
3. Mortar (attack): 4; Failure!
4. Your vanguard arrives at the village.

Morale: 74/100 (-6)
Resources: 20 (-6)
Platoon: 19/21 (-2)
Possible targets: Rusviet Union.

Saxon Empire (1GodofWar1)
1. Attack (+3 faction bonus): 13 Successes; 8 Failures! Damage rolls (-1 enemy is retreating): 0, 0, 3, 2, 1, 2, 0, 0, 3, 0, 2, 2 (double damage), 2 (double damage). As they retreated hurriedly, the saxon platoon was able to shoot down five enemies. Their lifeless bodies lay sprawled on the muddy ground.
2. The saxon platoon is brutally attacked by crimean enemies, who have ignored the sergeant's peace sign. Six saxons fall helpless, their bodies covered in blood, and the smell of gunpowder invades the air (-18 Morale).

Morale: 59/100 (-18)
Platoon: 15/21 (-6)
Possible targets: Republic of Polania, Crimean Khanate.

Republic of Polania (Full House)
1. The vanguard is received by bursts of enemy fire. As they retreated hurriedly, the saxon platoon was able to shoot down five polanian soldiers, only the Medic survived. Their lifeless bodies lay sprawled on the muddy ground (-15 Morale).
2. Building a trench: 8 (-2 muddy ground), Failure!
3. Mortar (attack): 18, Success! Damage roll: 2 (to four enemies).
4. Perception test: 17, Success! The sargeant is able to spot a derailed mega-train wagon, with improvised fortifications which is serving as outpost to the Clan Albion.

Morale: 73/100 (-15)
Platoon: 16/21 (-5)
Possible targets: Saxony Empire, Crimean Khanate.

Crimean Khanate (4nic Smith)
1. Attack (platoon): 11 Successes; 10 Failures! Damage rolls: 1, 4, 3, 3, 4, 3, 2, 2, 2, 4 (double damage), 2 (double damage). Your platoon eliminates six enemies at once.
2. A mortar missile buzzes from the sky and strikes the ground beside your men. Heaps of earth are blown up and fall like rain on the helmets of the soldiers. Two are injured by shrapnel from the blast, but one remained motionless on the ground covered by dirt, with his mutilated chest exposed to the air (-3 Morale).

Morale: 77/100 (-3)
Platoon: 20/21 (-1)
Possible targets: Saxony Empire.

Tsiteeri:
Casuality report:
Republic of Polania
Soldier Apoloniusz Kowalski
Soldier Bartosz Wójcik
Soldier Gustaw Krupa
Sharpshooter Kasper Pawlik
Sargeant Mariusz Kot

Rusviet Union
Soldier Iosif Fedorov
Lieutenant Nikolai Gribanov

Clan Albion
Soldier Jake Appleton
Soldier Christopher Bell

Saxony Empire
Soldier Adolf Schmidt
Soldier Baptist Fischer
Soldier Emanuel Klein
Soldier Gerold Lang
Medic Heinrich Pfeiffer
Sargeant Hermann Pietsch

Crimean Khanate
Soldier Akhtar Galiev
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
16.09.2019 - 13:04
Republic of Polonia

1) The Lieutenant lines up the remaining men, he informs them about the loss of their comrades and gives instructions for the counterattack.
2) The mortar shall fire on saxon troops.
3) Full Attack on Saxons, I use Reroll special.
----
Tell me something, my friend. You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
I always ask that of all my prey.
I just like the sound of it.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
17.09.2019 - 11:43
1. Attack the vanguard with all the power I have.
2. If we win, play the Rusviet anthem to rise the morale
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
24.09.2019 - 17:31
Nice troll same as the hunger games.
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
30.09.2019 - 09:08
Kirjutas 1GodofWar1, 24.09.2019 at 17:31

Nice troll same as the hunger games.

I've been busy on the college the last 2 weeks, so I cant spend much time in atWar right now, but I'll be back this week.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita