uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 5   Külastatud: 123 users
06.10.2019 - 20:01
The walls made up of strings of infantry over water seem to be impossible to break through. The most I've accomplished is targeting where the bottom of a string comes off of the land, but it seems impossible to attack via ship over open water. Some of the walls are made of men that are so close together you can't even try to attack the line that connects two units. I've tried parking ships right next to them to see if the turn change would draw them in for an attack and it still doesn't work. These used to be pretty rare but now they're pretty common. How does anyone get past them, or are they invincible from the water? If there isn't any easy counter this seems like a game-breaking mechanic.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
07.10.2019 - 15:48
 Rasp
Kirjutas captain66, 06.10.2019 at 20:01

The walls made up of strings of infantry over water seem to be impossible to break through. The most I've accomplished is targeting where the bottom of a string comes off of the land, but it seems impossible to attack via ship over open water. Some of the walls are made of men that are so close together you can't even try to attack the line that connects two units. I've tried parking ships right next to them to see if the turn change would draw them in for an attack and it still doesn't work. These used to be pretty rare but now they're pretty common. How does anyone get past them, or are they invincible from the water? If there isn't any easy counter this seems like a game-breaking mechanic.

Please take a look at this : https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=42295

----
-
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
07.10.2019 - 19:57
Thanks, that works for units that are far enough apart, but if they're too close to each other you can't actually lock on for an attack over water, even if you try many different angles.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
08.10.2019 - 11:15
 brianwl (Admin)
Kirjutas captain66, 07.10.2019 at 19:57

Thanks, that works for units that are far enough apart, but if they're too close to each other you can't actually lock on for an attack over water, even if you try many different angles.

If the player is intentionally doing this to prolong the game, contact a mod. The use of sea-walls is not prohibited provided there is a unit in the game that can break the wall. (Both air and naval units must be attempted to break the wall before contacting a mod - this is a last resort.)

You may find a handful of maps where this is problematic as there are no units to break the wall, and low-conduct players will exploit these maps to choose a capital that can be seawalled, and thus ruin the game. This is against AW rules and typically results in a (temporary) ban for those players until they raise their conduct of play. (Eventually the bug will be fixed, but sea-walls are a part of the game now, so there is no quick fix.)
----

Laadimine...
Laadimine...
09.10.2019 - 21:59
All right, thanks!
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita