uzmite premium da sakrijete sve oglase
Postitused: 8   Külastatud: 88 users
30.06.2020 - 09:56
I know that the host will have to kick people who don't choose a country in the first 2 turns, but is that legitimate if that person has already chosen a country? I was kicked by someone since I was close to his country, and I was a security risk to him, is that right? If the game was made to play for his friends and him, they could have a private game, if it was he and his enemy, a duel. There is no reason to kick players who have already chosen their country in a public game.

I suggest that the host can only kick players who haven't yet chosen their countries.
----
The War against Anime
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
30.06.2020 - 12:09
Kirjutas Erudite, 30.06.2020 at 09:56

I know that the host will have to kick people who don't choose a country in the first 2 turns, but is that legitimate if that person has already chosen a country? I was kicked by someone since I was close to his country, and I was a security risk to him, is that right? If the game was made to play for his friends and him, they could have a private game, if it was he and his enemy, a duel. There is no reason to kick players who have already chosen their country in a public game.

I suggest that the host can only kick players who haven't yet chosen their countries.

Yes, and another suggestion is the ability to kick people before and after the game, for people who wallf*ck or just people before the game you know will cause trouble (they insult people, had an experience with them before, etc)
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
30.06.2020 - 13:14
 Same
Kirjutas Novus Scythius, 30.06.2020 at 12:09

Yes, and another suggestion is the ability to kick people before and after the game, for people who wallf*ck or just people before the game you know will cause trouble (they insult people, had an experience with them before, etc)

In other words, give everyone mod power so they can do whatever they want
----
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust!
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.07.2020 - 02:12
Kirjutas Same, 30.06.2020 at 13:14

Probably like a vote on whether to remove the guy, majority wins?
----
The War against Anime
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.07.2020 - 02:50
 Same
Kirjutas Erudite, 01.07.2020 at 02:12

There can still be a problem like if one got too many enemies in a game and is hard to be beaten especially in a lategame, he can be kicked by majority. Which may make further problems.
----
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust!
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
01.07.2020 - 05:27
Kirjutas Same, 01.07.2020 at 02:50

Kirjutas Erudite, 01.07.2020 at 02:12

There can still be a problem like if one got too many enemies in a game and is hard to be beaten especially in a lategame, he can be kicked by majority. Which may make further problems.

We can still report a person for wallfck right? So, we can only ban a person if he hasn't already chosen a nation, and if he is doing unfair practises, we can use a report option.
----
The War against Anime
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
02.07.2020 - 00:29

If you have an issue with a host, you may host your own game. Host always have control before the game starts. It is not considered improper to remove players regardless of the reason. Some host take pride in making a game accessible to all, others will not.
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
03.07.2020 - 14:45
We should be able to kick the small ranks back to the beginners lobby
----
Laadimine...
Laadimine...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privaatsus | Kasutustingimused | Bännerid | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liitu meiega:

Levita